JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt
Can you start a poll to confirm it's a feature "a lot of people want"?
Regardless, if you can add the relationships to a variable, we can create mod to amend the variables
Just to be clear, you're specifically asking about changing the relationship titles and not necessarily the custom names? Or are you asking about both?

I really like the artwork! I'm encouraged by the reviews so far. I typically wait for at least a 0.3 release before downloading and trying a new game. How much game play is there in version 0.2 (in minutes, hours, whatever)?
I'm not the best person to judge this, but I want to say A leisurely playthrough of the game where I was "stopping to smell the roses" took me about 2 and a half hours, but I knew all the quest solutions as well. I could probably speed run the game in about an hour, I'm guessing.

How do I open the sex scene with meredith? I did it in previous version. I don't remember now.
You should be awarded the sex scene just by finishing the blowjob. If you don't have it and can't get it back, there's a cheat: At the title screen, click on the tip of the 'd' in Five of a Kind at the Title Screen. You'll get a tiny hotspot that allows the Use (finger) command. Click it and you'll hear a magic sound. Go back to the Spank Bank all of the available scenes will be temporarily unlocked (until you restart the game or hit reset).

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
How do i get Bj or sex scene with mom . I got hand job and kissing scene.. but this is what i see on her profile
iiikk.png

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
How do i get Bj or sex scene with mom . I got hand job and kissing scene.. but this is what i see on her profile
View attachment 1545669
It should only take a day or two after you pay the mortgage. I see you have $689, which means you must have given Meredith money to pay the mortgage. You just have to be in your bedroom during the daytime, which it appears you've done.

If you want, (and nothing of what I said gets you past this part), you can DM me your Save Game file at this point and I'll see if I can figure out what the deal is. On Windows, save games are located in C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind.

I just need the .save file and I can load it and do some diagnostics.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Any chance of updating the walkthrough
Thanks
That walkthrough is still accurate because it's specific to Meredith and Meredith's story has not changed. I would point to this wonderful walkthrough (for all characters) generated by Chemmy as being vastly superior to any walkthrough I've made:

I never made a wt in .pdf, this is my first .pdf and it's a WT. i always used notepad++, but here you go.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That walkthrough is still accurate because it's specific to Meredith and Meredith's story has not changed. I would point to this wonderful walkthrough (for all characters) generated by Chemmy as being vastly superior to any walkthrough I've made:
Not sure if this is a bug or I just click too fast
It disapeared once the next "Quest....." took its place
Screenshot 2021-12-15 051038.png

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 1545760
o_O ... o_O Assuming that's not somehow photoshopped, that is DEFINITELY a bug. I am thoroughly dumbfounded and curious at how this screenshot came into existence. I would love a detailed description of how you managed to get this to happen.

The "I See Dead People" should happen when you give the mirror to Lucy in the basement. Seeing it overlap on the 3D dream is utterly confounding to me.

Reactions: Agineska

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
o_O ... o_O Assuming that's not somehow photoshopped, that is DEFINITELY a bug. I am thoroughly dumbfounded and curious at how this screenshot came into existence. I would love a detailed description of how you managed to get this to happen.

The "I See Dead People" should happen when you give the mirror to Lucy in the basement.
It's not photoshopped, honest
It happened exactly as you said, I got the that message when I gave lucy the mirror
but I suppose my enthusiastic clicking to skip dialogue might have overrode the disappear instructions for the text
The text stays on screen until it was replaced with "Quest Progressed...."

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
It's not photoshopped, honest
It happened exactly as you said, I got the that message when I gave lucy the mirror
but I suppose my enthusiastic clicking to skip dialogue might have overrode the disappear instructions for the text
The text stays on screen until it was replaced with "Quest Progressed...."
Oh, I see. It stayed on the screen well past its expiration date. That makes a bit more sense. A week ago, I had a timed popup dialogue when you enter the front yard if you needed something at the arcade that said something like, "You can travel to other places using the map." I disabled it because during one of my playthroughs, the dialogue popped up at the exact moment I clicked the map and it was stuck on the screen forever. I suspect this might be a similar issue.

Thank you for finding that!

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oh, I see. It stayed on the screen forever. That makes a bit more sense. I thought that particular proclamation showed up during the Meredith 3D dream that you found.
Yup
and just to mention
You made me feel old with that DOS computer and 5.25 inch floppy, lol
and the modem sound, ahh the frustration of trying to connect to the internet during that time.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Yup
and just to mention
You made me feel old with that DOS computer and 5.25 inch floppy, lol
*smiles* I figure there are two types of players that endure that sequence. 1) Players who remember what it's like to have an A: drive and a B: drive and easily navigate the interface, and 2) players who think, "Man, I'm glad I never had to use computers in the 1980's!

and the modem sound, ahh the frustration of trying to connect to the internet during that time.
I have to shout out freesound.org. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I used a late 90's 56K modem connect sound for a game set in the 80's. The 2400 and 1200 baud modems had a very distinct and memorable connect sound. Also, I got the 5.25" floppy copy sound there as well.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 1545760
You might of clicked to fast not sure, i didn't have that happen to me while i was working on a new game and making the WT, but i have 2 ideas in my head on how to get that to trigger before giving lucy the mirror so that wont happen, and if one of them is right, i'm going to rework that part part in the wt, so it will trigger before the lucy quest.

where is the save file when saving?
C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks to JorogrArt, I have found out what triggers the meredith bj dream scene and reworked my wt, so that way people wont get the "i see dead people" message on the screen doing that dream. I made it to where you can get it to trigger before giving lucy the mirror, and here is my updated wt.

Edit: never mind, thought that dream was a 1 time thing, I think it might be best to skip time once before going to sleep, so maybe that message wont show up, on the plus side, that rework wasn't for nothing really.

Last edited:
Reactions: JorogrArt

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
i have a bug where i can´t exit from the conversation with scott
never mind is not standing there
can someone help pls ?

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
How can I trigger the mother asleep in the kitchen scene? I did all stuff from the WT but that scene never came.

Btw.: The sister is still "UnMet" in the contacts. Might be a bug as well.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes