JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Here it is
same problem
Confirmed. Somehow, the game got into a state where the Proposition for that particular event got removed. I think I can fix this by doing the check in a different way, but I'm curious how it got into this state. Did either of you (or both) happen to rerun either the Kissing or Handjob scenes in between giving Meredith the money and expecting the BJ reward?

I'll add this fix to the journal thing that was found the other day.

Thank you!

Reactions: Danaelfer

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm disappointed but not surprised no one caught the seeming inspiration for Scott and his design.

Apparently the only Stiles GIFs are from the Teen Wolf TV series from some years ago. :FacePalm:

Reactions: JorogrArt

werj

May 12, 2019
Confirmed. Somehow, the game got into a state where the Proposition for that particular event got removed. I think I can fix this by doing the check in a different way, but I'm curious how it got into this state. Did either of you (or both) happen to rerun either the Kissing or Handjob scenes in between giving Meredith the money and expecting the BJ reward?

Thank you!
rerun of both

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
rerun of both
Okay, that makes sense. There's a bug where if you give Meredith the money, which queues up the bj and then ask for either kissing or handy, the game goes, "oh, so you want THAT instead of the bj" and it never fires. I have a build in testing that fixes this and will post a hotfix later today.

I'm disappointed but not surprised no one caught the seeming inspiration for Scott and his design.

Apparently the only Stiles GIFs are from the Teen Wolf TV series from some years ago. :FacePalm:
Whoa! What a coincidence. :D

Reactions: MrDL

thernrer

May 15, 2018

Thank you!
I can't be 100% sure now, but it's very possible that I did

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Five of a Kind Hotfix v0.2.3 (PC+MacOs)
Overview
  • This is a minor update to fix two issues with save games.

Download
PC:
MAC:

Changelog
  • Loading a save game from previous builds no longer causes Jasmine's journal hints to overlap over the rest of the journal.
  • Fix a bug where asking for a repeat of either the kissing or handjob scenes before getting the POV blowjob scene, but after giving Meredith the cash, causing her route to get stuck in an unfinishable state.

I've attached my save for you
Here it is
Tested with these save files to verify the issues are addressed. In the case of the BJ not firing, just load the save game and either exit the bedroom and re-enter or rest one tick and the scene will trigger.

P0L3T25

Oct 14, 2020
I think there's a bug regarding Meredith, or I did something wrong. I gave her the money and she's supposed to visit me in the morning "if she's successful" down and the bank, but.... nothing, after several days. I checked the walkthrough and there it says it could happen at the following morning, so... what's going on?
I have the same problem, I started the game again (the first time I played it, I totally caught the game), but it did not matter, I spent many days waiting for her to come in in the morning and nothing. Thax 4 the Game, seriously!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I have the same problem, I started the game again (the first time I played it, I totally caught the game), but it did not matter, I spent many days waiting for her to come in in the morning and nothing. Thax 4 the Game, seriously!
If you're waiting more than 2 or 3 days for anything (except for the War Dialer sequence), then something is wrong. I suspect 0.2.3 will fix this issue for you.

Reactions: P0L3T25

rc00email

Apr 11, 2021
The game takes place in the late 80's. It doesn't mean that your computer should be from the late 80's.

Seriously, man. 64 bit has been standard since Windows 8 and many even went 64 bit with Windows 7. It's about 10 years ago.
LOL - though to be accurate a late 80's desktop would be 16 bit at best.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
this game is good but the developers are so angry

I entered the discord servers, because I tagged too much due to habit, I was banned without warning.

When I enter and say this again, it says that we do not accept children under the age of 18. I am 25 years old.

thernrer

May 15, 2018
Five of a Kind Hotfix v0.2.3 (PC+MacOs)
Overview
  • This is a minor update to fix two issues with save games.

Download
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega

Changelog
  • Loading a save game from previous builds no longer causes Jasmine's journal hints to overlap over the rest of the journal.
  • Fix a bug where asking for a repeat of either the kissing or handjob scenes before getting the POV blowjob scene, but after giving Meredith the cash, causing her route to get stuck in an unfinishable state.

Tested with these save files to verify the issues are addressed. In the case of the BJ not firing, just load the save game and either exit the bedroom and re-enter or rest one tick and the scene will trigger.
It worked, thanks and good job!
Where is the save?
Attached to the post... isn't it showing to you?

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I'm shocked at how quickly you dealt with it. If only you would approach your games that way too.

If I can suggest something, I personally prefer a game where there are few characters, but a lot of scenes, than a game where there are many characters and 1 scene for each ...

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes