Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
free camera, moving the mouse to the corner moves us further to the rest of the room, or on the keyboard. Then, standing near the stairs with one button, we can go to the kitchen

Reactions: JorogrArt

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
i've done everything as the walkthrough says, but i had meredith come up to my room and kiss me again.
i ordered her the flowers and she received them and i had a chat with her in the kitchen.
but now she won't come up to my room for the next scene.

what do?

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
i've done everything as the walkthrough says, but i had meredith come up to my room and kiss me again.
i ordered her the flowers and she received them and i had a chat with her in the kitchen.

what do?
that's weird, did you choose dialogue options in everything like in Walkthough? try to sleep until the next day and go talk to her in the kitchen again.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020

what do?
Off the top of my head, I'd ask if you're running v0.2.3. There was a bug in prior versions that would prevent the BJ from firing if you replayed the kissing or handjob scenes.

If that's not it, DM me a saved game and I'll take a look at it.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
hey joro how new version release date thank you
See:

Thank you for the high praise! There is no official release date, but I'm aiming for sometime in the spring.

To give an idea of what is being worked on, here is a list of SOME of what is planned:
  • Fixes to Meredith's existing quest line (Thoughtful Gestures and Household Finances are being somewhat reworked)
  • Two new rooms added to the house: Meredith's Bedroom & a Dining Room (will go between the kitchen and living room)
  • New location Aunt Irene's (and therefore also Nicole's) house.
  • Quality-of-Life improvements: a) Hovering over a hotspot shows a label telling you what it is, b) Ability to rest in most locations, c) improvements to quest journal (multiple objectives listed as bullet points).
  • Three new Spank Bank scenes.
Shameless plug: I post a status update at the start and mid-point of every month for 1$ subscribers and above on my SubscribeStar which can be found here:

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
patreon added the ability to pay in my country's currency. Maybe subscribestar will add it soon, because unfortunately due to my agreement with the bank, I cannot exchange currencies and I am always a pity that I could not add anything.

taking the opportunity that I have already written something, do you plan to implement my idea about the speed of the character and the moving camera?

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
patreon added the ability to pay in my country's currency. Maybe subscribestar will add it soon, because unfortunately due to my agreement with the bank, I cannot exchange currencies and I am always a pity that I could not add anything.
It's cool. My options for generating revenue are limited and I know it. I'm not looking to get rich (at least not from THIS game) because if I were, the FIRST thing I would do is mod the game to go the landlady/roommate route.

taking the opportunity that I have already written something, do you plan to implement my idea about the speed of the character and the moving camera?
I like the character speed idea and I'm intrigued by the free camera everywhere idea. Unfortunately, both of those will have to wait until the update after next because I have adopted a policy of limiting the share of "gameplay improvements" that end up in an individual release at the expense of new content. I could very easily fall into the trap of letting gameplay improvements consume too much of the development effort of an individual update (arguably, the last update suffered from that).

Here is a list of the gameplay improvements slated for the next release (all of which I've completed, except for bug fixes):
  • Every hotspot now has a label that appears when you hover over it, letting you know what it is. This makes it a lot easier to scan the screen (with the mouse) and find things you can interact with.
  • Spank Bank UI will show you padlocked/blurred out slots for scenes you have not yet unlocked.
  • You can now rest in most locations (as opposed to just your bedroom or the living room).
  • The Quest Journal is now capable of listing multiple objectives simultaneously instead of just picking one. For example, in the beginning of Meredith's route, you'll see multiple objectives to deal with the Scott mannequin stuff and home repairs subplots, which can be worked concurrently.
  • When making progress on "scavenger hunt" style quests, both the quest progress popups and the quest journal will give you a counter, telling you how many items you've collected as well as how many there are maximum. Example: "You've completed [3 / 5] household repairs."
  • Replaced exit hotspots at the sides and tops of screens with a simple Exit button for closeups. While not a "sexy" change, this is primarily to prevent future bugs with aspect ratios and help with a potential future port to Android.
  • Short distance travel (such as to the Arcade or Aunt Irene's house) no longer advances the clock.
  • Improved the character scheduler to allow more granular placement of characters depending on time of day.
  • The Game map now allows the camera to follow the cursor to pan across its extent.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
in my opinion, these addressing patches are a failure. There is often a problem that we use our first name anyway. Or dialogues in a roundabout way. Such a patch would in practice have to be completely rewritten because the conversations would not look like they were presented. Although this is my opinion, because my native language is more developed than English. And not that I exaggerate, for example we have 17 terms for number 2 depending on the context

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
in my opinion, these addressing patches are a failure. There is often a problem that we use our first name anyway. Or dialogues in a roundabout way. Such a patch would in practice have to be completely rewritten because the conversations would not look like they were presented. Although this is my opinion, because my native language is more developed than English. And not that I exaggerate, for example we have 17 terms for number 2 depending on the context
That's so developed. Off the top of my head in English:
shit, crap, turd, feces, fecal matter, BM (Bowel movement), excrement, manure, dung, scat, excreta, droppings, muck, poo(p), doo(die or -doo), waste, slop, sewage, diarrhea.

Each language has their own idiosyncrasies, with most similarly developed. Primarily because of the interconnectivity of our global society, many modern languages borrow new words daily from others. Languages are no-longer bound to inheritance through colonization and trading with nearby tribes, villages, kingdoms. You would have to be an extra-terrestrial to make a claim such as the one you made, and then it would need proper research.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
That's so developed. Off the top of my head in English:
shit, crap, turd, feces, fecal matter, BM (Bowel movement), excrement, manure, dung, scat, excreta, droppings, muck, poo(p), doo(die or -doo), waste, slop, sewage, diarrhea.

Each language has their own idiosyncrasies, with most similarly developed. Primarily because of the interconnectivity of our global society, many modern languages borrow new words daily from others. Languages are no-longer bound to inheritance through colonization and trading with nearby tribes, villages, kingdoms. You would have to be an extra-terrestrial to make a claim such as the one you made, and then it would need proper research.
I think he meant to say that he speaks his native language better than english. Although that's kinda a obvious statement.
I've read his comment again and I'm now in doubt, I don't know what he meant.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I did some research. The problem was, I thought some sentences might look nice, but it turns out that simply translating to my language 1:1 may not be good. Sorry but I really can't explain this better.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I did some research. The problem was, I thought some sentences might look nice, but it turns out that simply translating to my language 1:1 may not be good. Sorry but I really can't explain this better.
Full translations are probably not in the cards for a very long time because too much of the game's dialogue is subject to change.

What you're describing is going to be true of all languages. Of particular note is a lot of the humor relies on period-appropriate pop culture references. For example, after MC finishes inside Lucy, he says "Bustin' makes me feel good!" which is a double-entendre. It both refers to "busting'" as U.S. slang for cumming and it's also a line from the Ghostbusters theme song. I'm sure there's not any other language that that joke would translate well to.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
JorogrArt
overall looks good.

in that case my usual concern would be qol
maybe rooms&areas directions/highlights/names
any button to hold for insta text skipping? hopefully there are no walls of text but i have that skipping habbit.
no insta movement (between objects&gateways) ? (AoWD aproach was quite comfy) or running but with an option to keep it always on ?
i heard about minigames. id vote for skipping option.

Last edited:

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
Es probable que las traducciones completas no estén en las tarjetas durante mucho tiempo porque gran parte del diálogo del juego está sujeto a cambios.

Lo que estás describiendo va a ser cierto para todos los idiomas. De particular interés es que gran parte del humor se basa en referencias a la cultura pop apropiadas para el período. Por ejemplo, después de que MC termina dentro de Lucy, dice "¡Bustin' me hace sentir bien!" que es un doble sentido. Ambos se refieren a "busting" como jerga estadounidense para correrse y también es una línea del tema principal de los Cazafantasmas. Estoy seguro de que no hay ningún otro idioma al que se pueda traducir bien ese chiste.
[/CITA]
Tengo ganas de jugarlo pero puedo jugar en joi play y necesito renpy solo que este en android

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Does someone have a finished save game? I lost mine due to reinstalling OS. It will be appreciated, thanks.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Your comment makes me very curious to know what's your native language.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes