Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
That's an interesting idea. I've viewed the sprite animations primarily as a vehicle to transport MC between scenes and not necessarily as having much potential for erotic content themselves. That said, I guess the previous update broke that rule with the Meredith kitchen animations and the new Summon Nicole mechanic.

There may be some interesting things that can be done in this regard and you've given me something to think about. I would never make a sprite rig animation as a "replacement" for a Spank Bank scene, but there could be some fun possibilities.
It's okay if they aren't in the Spank Bank they should atleast be repeatable ingame that would suffice for the most and by that I mean the Room Scenes and not the actual H Scenes

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
What Abhal said. MILFs and Incest are not mutually exclusive, so giving them both to your fans you can’t go wrong
I have never said that they were. In fact, the poll in question had a Both option (which unsurprisingly won in a landslide). What I was trying to figure out was why the combination of Aunt Charlotte and Aunt Irene performed better than Brooke and Nicole. (older relatives vs. younger relatives). If you want to argue that the poll wasn't properly constructed to tease out that information, fair enough.

Respectfully, people need to chill and not make assumptions based on only reading the headline, which I didn't even post on here.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have never said that they were. In fact, the poll in question had a Both option (which unsurprisingly won in a landslide). What I was trying to figure out was why the combination of Aunt Charlotte and Aunt Irene performed better than Brooke and Nicole. (older relatives vs. younger relatives). If you want to argue that the poll wasn't properly constructed to tease out that information, fair enough.

Respectfully, people need to chill and not make assumptions based on only reading the headline, which I didn't even post on here.
perhaps you werent lurking that much into other threads....when the time allows visit few of more popular ones.
one of the main things there are various polis, girls choices and so on.
thats the way things roll, and it makes those threads more alive an visible here, nothing wrong with that.
and, just a piece of advice to you, if you wanna to be included here actively - as chill as possible and dont take too literally most of things being said/posted there:)

• Angry
Reactions: figglenutz

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt dont do this to us. we want both Inc and milfs :p
Very well. You have my personal guarantee that the next update will include MILFs that also qualify as Incest content. There may be cases where there is Incest to be had that does not fit under the MILF umbrella.

Sadly, the next update will not include any MILFs that do not otherwise provide incest content. Cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019

why should I choose, it's best to take both - Pope John Paul II

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Brilliant update, going to customize my MC with the Mullet: Season 7 MacGyver
Just so everyone else knows, I'm not above April Fool's Day jokes.
1649013462365.png

Also, yesterday revealed a new character to the Five of a Kind universe, a time-traveling "Boobie Streamer", ASMR gamer who debates philosophy on Twatch.com and was persuaded to come back in time for an "IRL Stream" to do a "collab" with her young father for her Fan$ervice page because it was "quality, monetizable content."

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
new post here

Early April Status (Real)

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Also, yesterday revealed a new character to the Five of a Kind universe, a time-traveling "Boobie Streamer", ASMR gamer who debates philosophy on Twatch.com and was persuaded to come back in time for an "IRL Stream" to do a "collab" with her young father for her Fan$ervice page because it was "quality, monetizable content."

honestly, it's a brilliant idea. Although I would go a step further and add a young version of it, Or another from another mother, let everything stay in the family. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Do you have the date of the new update?
Officially: When it's done. Unofficially: Hopefully sometime in May.

honestly, it's a brilliant idea. Although I would go a step further and add a young version of it, Or another from another mother, let everything stay in the family. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not sure what this means. One of the underlying principles of the game is that all characters are not only stated to be 18+, but also are drawn to be obviously adults.

Edit: I re-read the description I posted of the new character and realize I didn't make it clear that she was MC's grown daughter who travels back in time to do a "collab" with him for her Fan$ervice page because "content." (The video I posted makes it clear)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDL

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I'm not sure what this means. One of the underlying principles of the game is that all characters are not only stated to be 18+, but also are drawn to be obviously adults.

Edit: I re-read the description I posted of the new character and realize I didn't make it clear that she was MC's grown daughter who travels back in time to do a "collab" with him for her Fan$ervice page because "content." (The video I posted makes it clear)
In that case, I expressed myself wrongly, it is clear that this daughter looks like a MILF, I even suspect that her mother is Meredith, it's even quite similar, or at least that's how I see it.

And my point was that you could add one more in the age of our sister (and her daughter, by the way)

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are talking about. But Older relatives (experienced) vs Younger relatives (inexperienced). So you have a inexperienced MC (most while playing a game become the MC at least in spirit) and he has to pick between older experienced women or younger inexperienced little girls. Experienced is always going to win. The experienced women will teach him how to be a stud. Once he is experienced then he will turn to the younger girls.

The other part of this is. The Mature lady might think their relationship is wrong but she will be kind and understanding toward MC. While the young girl will be cruel and mean to him. Young girls who the MC flirts with tend to call the MC "sick pervert". It has been a while since I have played your game. But if I remember correctly the Mom likes the attention she is getting from MC. Where the sister (who wants him) behaves as if she hates him and calls him names. No one likes to be around someone that calls them names and hates them.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
In that case, I expressed myself wrongly, it is clear that this daughter looks like a MILF, I even suspect that her mother is Meredith, it's even quite similar, or at least that's how I see it.

And my point was that you could add one more in the age of our sister (and her daughter, by the way)
Caydence is only a few years older than MC, so she isn't supposed to be a MILF. I think the combination of the glasses, the secretary (cosplay for her stream) outfit, and her thiccness (she says everyone in the future has diabetes) conspire to make her appear older than she actually is intended to be.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are talking about. But Older relatives (experienced) vs Younger relatives (inexperienced). So you have a inexperienced MC (most while playing a game become the MC at least in spirit) and he has to pick between older experienced women or younger inexperienced little girls. Experienced is always going to win. The experienced women will teach him how to be a stud. Once he is experienced then he will turn to the younger girls.

The other part of this is. The Mature lady might think their relationship is wrong but she will be kind and understanding toward MC. While the young girl will be cruel and mean to him. Young girls who the MC flirts with tend to call the MC "sick pervert". It has been a while since I have played your game. But if I remember correctly the Mom likes the attention she is getting from MC. Where the sister (who wants him) behaves as if she hates him and calls him names. No one likes to be around someone that calls them names and hates them.
A couple of things:
  1. Some guys DO like women that have the chops to go back and forth, verbally jousting. It's not my cup of tea, but that's what I was going for when writing Brooke's story. I view her as a challenge... A filly to be tamed, assuming you can handle the ride.
  2. Without relitigating the posts where I was roasted for making a florid poll on my SubscribeStar page, what I was trying to express was surprise at the results of an internal poll (on my SubscribeStar) which showed that the two mature aunts (one of whom has grey hair) were, in aggregate, more popular than the combination of MC's sister (Brooke) and cousin (Nicole), both of whom are young (in their 20's).
  3. Mature characters aren't always going to be more experienced (in sex) than younger characters. Brooke (the sister), for example, is more experienced at sex than Aunt Charlotte. I have 9 or 10 love interests for MC and only one or two of them I can say with certainty are virgins when you meet them: Nicole and probably Lucy.
  4. The only young girls that are mean/shitty to MC are Brooke and Andrea. Nicole (MC's cousin) and Jasmine are both young and are quite friendly to MC. Jasmine is literally just waiting/hoping for MC to muster the courage to say "hello" to her. Aunt Charlotte will be initially mean/shitty to MC.

Reactions: Mirso
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes