thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It's not ready yet. Hopefully, first part of June. (I'm not happy about it either.)
You are alone in the woods on a quiet summer's day. When in the distance, faintly, a voice can be heard over the soft susurration of the forest leaves- or is that the wind? You can hardly make out the words...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JorogrArt

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Waiting is not a problem...I really hope we'll get a loaded update though. Won't lie. I really liked the First Release, but the last update was meh IMHO.

So am gonna give it another shot next time, but if there's still not much content, I think I'll play it once per year. Don't take it the wrong way, Jorogrart - just my personal opinion.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Waiting is not a problem...I really hope we'll get a loaded update though. Won't lie. I really liked the First Release, but the last update was meh IMHO.

So am gonna give it another shot next time, but if there's still not much content, I think I'll play it once per year. Don't take it the wrong way, Jorogrart - just my personal opinion.
No offense taken. This game is a "one-man band" right now, so it's not going to be developed at the speed of some other games. As you might imagine, this game isn't my primary (nor secondary) source of income, so I work on it diligently when I can.

I will be very transparent about what can be expected in the next update. If you were disappointed with 0.2, you're probably going to be disappointed with this update. I believe there's more content in the upcoming update than in 0.2, but if you're expecting a "loaded" update, then my recommendation is to wait.

Here is a list of things that will be in the next update:
  • Rework of most of Meredith's existing story. The existing "reward" scenes are still there, but the story in between has been reworked to give far more insight into the thought processes of both MC and Meredith as they succumb to their carnal desires. (The Exxxtreme Parenting book *cough* plot convenience *cough* has been written out of the story)
  • A couple of new quests in Meredith's story, leading us past the 0.2 story cllimax up to the next escalation in their "affair."
  • Two new explicit H scenes, one involving Meredith and another involving a new GILF character.
  • A pair of new minor voyeur mechanics involving Meredith's Bedroom.
  • Two new rooms added to the house (Meredith's Bedroom and a Dining Room). One new location.
  • Two new minor love interests (both aunts), one of which we get a "taste" of (or vice versa); the other we meet briefly in the cliffhanger.
  • Minor improvements to some existing Spank Bank scenes.
  • UI/Gameplay improvements (label over hotspot, rest in most places, multiple quest tracks for journal, increase movement speed, etc.)

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
No offense taken. This game is a "one-man band" right now, so it's not going to be developed at the speed of some other games. As you might imagine, this game isn't my primary (nor secondary) source of income, so I work on it diligently when I can.

I will be very transparent about what can expected in the next update. If you were disappointed with 0.2, you're probably going to be disappointed with this update. I believe there's more content in the upcoming update than in 0.2, but if you're expecting a "loaded" update, then my recommendation is to wait.

• Rework of most of Meredith's existing story. The existing "reward" scenes are still there, but the story in between has been reworked to give far more insight into the thought processes of both MC and Meredith as they succumb to their carnal desires. (The Exxxtreme Parenting book *cough* plot convenience *cough* has been written out of the story)
  • A couple of new quests in Meredith's story, leading us past the 0.2 story cllimax up to the next escalation in their "affair."
  • Two new explicit H scenes, one involving Meredith and another involving a new GILF character.
  • Two new rooms added to the house (Meredith's Bedroom and a Dining Room). One new location.
  • Two new minor love interests (both aunts), one of which we get a "taste" of (or vice versa); the other we meet briefly in the cliffhanger.
  • UI/Gameplay improvements (label over hotspot, rest in most places, multiple quest tracks for journal, increase movement speed, etc.)
Thanks for your reply. My brain is telling me to wait, but will it resist the temptation of not giving the upcoming build a shot ? :HideThePain: Time will tell :p

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
anyone have a full save, got a new pc and didn't grab the files before transfering
I can't help with that specific request because all my saves are debug related. However, if you just want all the Spank Bank scenes, there is a cheat. Click on the tip of the 'd' in the Five of a Kind title screen and you'll unlock all the scenes. Click 5 times to get the Shofar and the super secret 3D scene.

Reactions: thealucid and JR81

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
What's the story behind the 3d scene btw? Did you try to make the game on DAZ in the beginning? Genuinely curious.
At the time the 3D dream was made, I had a collaborator (who is no longer associated with the project) who was sending me 3D versions of the 5OK house and of Meredith, which I thought were really good--amazing even. I'm always impressed, delighted, and flattered when other talented artists take the time to make things using my OC.

I floated the idea to him of a 3D easter egg to showcase his work and he and I concocted a quick story and he made several renders and I put them into the game as a dream sequence.

I intended the 3D dream to be a true easter egg that would be rare to encounter. Currently, you have to drink the whiskey twice after you've passed some milestone with Meredith (Kissing?), which means you can quite easily see it by accident, not knowing how you caused it. In the next update, it has been changed so that you have to get blackout drunk after the Mom kissing scene to see the 3D dream.

I don't know if the artist who made the 3D dream would be cool with me namedropping him, but his name appears in the game credits, for all you detectives out there. I'm quite pleased with the work he did and I wish him the best.

Pu$$yBo$$

Jul 18, 2017

I will be very transparent about what can be expected in the next update. If you were disappointed with 0.2, you're probably going to be disappointed with this update. I believe there's more content in the upcoming update than in 0.2, but if you're expecting a "loaded" update, then my recommendation is to wait.

Better to fix all the ground work early in development then stall yourself even more later! excited for the next release :)

bombastic

Feb 9, 2018
Is there a possibility that you might add the function to download the update files only once the game gets a bit larger in size? Everyone else seems to be doing it, idk might be the next big thing here.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is there a possibility that you might add the function to download the update files only once the game gets a bit larger in size? Everyone else seems to be doing it, idk might be the next big thing here.
I'm not sure what you mean. The game is currently around 400 megs and I probably spend more time than I should optimizing for size (curating sprite atlases and such), so the individual zipped releases are relatively small (imo) by today's standards.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
I'm not sure what you mean. The game is currently around 400 megs and I probably spend more time than I should optimizing for size (curating sprite atlases and such), so the individual zipped releases are relatively small (imo) by today's standards.

bro how release game new version not posted twitter post and subscribestar

• Haha
Reactions: Lascivious Pneuma
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes