Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yes Nicole came twice with the last visit having her mention how you can show your appreciation. I have also been in my room and slept in my bed multiple times. Maybe I hit a bug unless I somehow missed something you guys haven't mentioned yet. I guess I could try a new game...
the first wait one is, after you answer the phone in your room and talk to scott, go to the front door and he will drop off an item, in the morning when you wake up she will walk into the room

the 2nd wait one is after scott drops off the package and you go to sleep, go to sleep again and you get the scene of her talking on the phone with a friend

3rd wait one, after the scene of her talking to her friend on the phone, and you wake up in the morning, go to the kitchen

4th one, after you completed all the nice things, flowers, coffee fix, etc, go to your room, she will walk in and give you a hj

the 5th one, after the hj scene, go to sleep, she will talk to her friend again on the phone

6th one, after you check the mailbox, ask to her about foreclosure, giving her the money for mortgage, go to sleep, when you wake up, she will walk in and give you a bj

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
when she gone that mean i mean finished the game ?
No. I should signpost this better, but Lucy's scripted events primarily occur at night. If she vanished, wait until Night or Midnight and go to your room. Also, she will appear randomly in one of four rooms, poking out of the wall if you need to talk to her again. You'll know if you finished Lucy's story if you get the one sex scene with her.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
No. I should signpost this better, but Lucy's scripted events primarily occur at night. If she vanished, wait until Night or Midnight and go to your room. Also, she will appear randomly in one of four rooms, poking out of the wall if you need to talk to her again. You'll know if you finished Lucy's story if you get the one sex scene with her.
and what about the the heat with the new ethereal playmate ?

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
and what about the the heat with the new ethereal playmate ?

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
the first wait one is, after you answer the phone in your room and talk to scott, go to the front door and he will drop off an item, in the morning when you wake up she will walk into the room

the 2nd wait one is after scott drops off the package and you go to sleep, go to sleep again and you get the scene of her talking on the phone with a friend

3rd wait one, after the scene of her talking to her friend on the phone, and you wake up in the morning, go to the kitchen

4th one, after you completed all the nice things, flowers, coffee fix, etc, go to your room, she will walk in and give you a hj

the 5th one, after the hj scene, go to sleep, she will talk to her friend again on the phone

6th one, after you check the mailbox, task to her about foreclosure, giving her the money for mortgage, go to sleep, when you wake up, she will walk in and give you a bj
Thanks I figured it out with your help. I did the 6th one before I finished the 4th one and it seemed to mess up the sequence of things. Thankfully the forclosure talk was still available even though I already did it once and it seemed to work properly this time.

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
I'm completely stuck at "you should talk to Meredith about the foreclosure notice", i went to the letterbow, and talked to her about the foreclosure notice, but i don't know what to do afterwards

edit : nevermind i'm stupid, had to interact with the money i already had in my inventory -_-

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats seems to be the case because I did the forclosure talk before I finished the underappreciated quest line and it kept me from advancing, but thankfully the dialog to restart the foreclosure talk was there and things seemed to have progressed as normal. Thanks for the help!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm completely stuck at "you should talk to Meredith about the foreclosure notice", i went to the letterbow, and talked to her about the foreclosure notice, but i don't know what to do afterwards
in the chest in you room at the foot of the bed, open it, you will find a roll of money, take it, open up your inventory and click on it, then go back to her and talk to her again, you will give her the money that she needs

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
check the chest in the Mc room there you will find a pack of money, then in your inventory check it and use it, you will get enough money to pay the bank.
you can pay talking with Meredith.

joaco96

May 27, 2017
After the mother sits on the trunk. What should I do? When I click on the trunk, a scene is shown where a penis is ejaculating. And if I press exit, it tells me that maybe I'm missing something important

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
How I fix the power outage in mc's room and fix the dryer
In the basement you will find the fuse box on the switches on the down right is the one you need to switch.
and for the dryer you need one of the item in the sheet, when you get it you just need to click on the dryer .

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
This game is absolutely awesome bonus scene was particularly hot
Only small criticism I can find is that there are some inconsistencies between MC calling her Meredith and mom/mother, both in thought and speech.
Fix that and the dialogue is among the hottest in the universe :love:

Reactions: JorogrArt

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
After the mother sits on the trunk. What should I do? When I click on the trunk, a scene is shown where a penis is ejaculating. And if I press exit, it tells me that maybe I'm missing something important
You need to click on her face and talk to her.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes