Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
My old saves works fine, but with all the new fixes its just nice to start the game from scrach, and learn the dirty talk and so on so u can use in bonuse.

so when next update comes u just have everything fresh

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
o_O

As far as I know and have seen, save games from v0.3.0.x are completely compatible. I even asked some of my subs for their completed save games so I could do some testing with them. If you like, you can DM me the save game in question and I'll do some diagnostics. On PC saves are located in C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\LocalLow\Roaming\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind (I think).

I've gotten to a point where I pretty well understand what will break saves and what won't and it's a science. Generally, if I have to rewrite large chunks of story (as I had to do going from v0.2 to v0.3), I'm pretty much going to annihilate saved games. So the goal is to avoid having to uproot as little existing stuff as possible and try to focus on only adding new stuff.
Well I attached them.

I attached two because for some reason Scott showed up, again, in the second save (5ok_5). He fixes the clock, Meredith gives the titjob, and then Charlotte turns up... again. This also caused Brooke to make her return. The first one is after. Seems to be a buggy trigger between versions with Scott coming over.

I definitely finished both Meredith's and Brooke's playthroughs on these saves, as fresh playthroughs on 0.3.

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Well I attached them.

I attached two because for some reason Scott showed up, again, in the second save (5ok_5). He fixes the clock, Meredith gives the titjob, and then Charlotte turns up... again. This also caused Brooke to make her return. The first one is after. Seems to be a buggy trigger between versions with Scott coming over.

I definitely finished both Meredith's and Brooke's playthroughs on these saves, as fresh playthroughs on 0.3.
I have a variable that tells me what version a save was initially created from and both of these saves were started using version 1.0.0 (that was the ill-fated version screwup I did shortly after making the game public).

1668224479336.png

If that's true, then some of the things I'm seeing would be consistent with that. You appear to have finished Meredith's story, but your Skill page doesn't have either Kissing I or Kissing II. The Cereal Bowl (shown in the SS) was added in v0.3, so it would make sense that that is uncompleted.

I believe I remember you played through v0.3.0 (and left some nice, thoughtful comments about it). Maybe there are saves from that version somewhere on your computer and you just loaded the wrong ones?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
o_O

As far as I know and have seen, save games from v0.3.0.x are completely compatible. I even asked some of my subs for their completed save games so I could do some testing with them. If you like, you can DM me the save game in question and I'll do some diagnostics. On PC saves are located in C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\LocalLow\Roaming\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind (I think).

I've gotten to a point where I pretty well understand what will break saves and what won't and it's a science. Generally, if I have to rewrite large chunks of story (as I had to do going from v0.2 to v0.3), I'm pretty much going to annihilate saved games. So the goal is to avoid having to uproot as little existing stuff as possible and try to focus on only adding new stuff.
C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind
fresh save because i tryed my old one and got bugged.....

a nice experiance again much better than the previous one!!!!! thanks men!!!
now just need more female moan and it will be perfect......

but i found a problem!!!!
cannot unlock the dirty talk lvl2......i ended the brooke grades quest and nothing unlock.....

does the lvl1 is already unlocked? thats why you don't see it????
anyway i finished everything of current build v0.3.1.1 and still cannot use/unlock it.....wtf i just miss????? (see save)

other things i have missing:
-It is now possible to give Lucy an orgasm during her "Cowgirl" scene.
cannot do it/ how to? (did i skip too much reading?) does it change animation?

-Meredith Peek Through Keyhole always empty at every hours at every days.....

optional request:
New Game Menu unlock all does not unlock the dirty talk lvl2 you can just add/fix this for that........

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoswil

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind
fresh save because i tryed my old one and got bugged.....

a nice experiance again much better than the previous one!!!!! thanks men!!!
now just need more female moan and it will be perfect......

but i found a problem!!!!
cannot unlock the dirty talk lvl2......i ended the brooke grades quest and nothing unlock.....

does the lvl1 is already unlocked? thats why you don't see it????
anyway i finished everything of current build v0.3.1.1 and still cannot use/unlock it.....wtf i just miss????? (see save)

other things i have missing:
-It is now possible to give Lucy an orgasm during her "Cowgirl" scene.
cannot do it/ how to?

-Meredith Peek Through Keyhole always empty at every hours.....

optional request:
New Game Menu unlock all does not unlock the dirty talk lvl2 you can just add/fix this for that........
Saying finish Brooke's story to unlock Dirty Talk II was a HINT. Here's a spoiler bigger hint: When you did the War Dialer routine, you found FIVE phone numbers. One of the five was Brooke's school. What about the other four numbers?

Giving Lucy an orgasm requires Dirty Talk Level II, so doing the above will open this up.

There is a real design issue when it comes to perks you unlocked and what version of a Spank Bank scene should be shown when you play it from the Spank Bank. Also, it was pointed out that the custom mom/sis names and preferred MC name don't carry over into Spank Bank replays. Lots of issues there and I need to think about how to deal with them.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Saying finish Brooke's story to unlock Dirty Talk II was a HINT. Here's a spoiler bigger hint: When you did the War Dialer routine, you found FIVE phone numbers. One of the five was Brooke's school. What about the other four numbers?

Giving Lucy an orgasm requires Dirty Talk Level II, so doing the above will open this up.

There is a real design issue when it comes to perks you unlocked and what version of a Spank Bank scene should be shown when you play it from the Spank Bank. Also, it was pointed out that the custom mom/sis names and preferred MC name don't carry over into Spank Bank replays. Lots of issues there and I need to think about how to deal with them.
ok so that's the level 2 location.........

but then i miss the lvl 1.........

have tryed every possible combination with mom and alone....
nothing have unlocked except the one from the brooke quest line....long time ago.....

alone nothing happen.....
Snap2.jpg
and with meredith whatever channel i pick she says always this:
Snap4.jpg
tryed everything and still does not pop up..... did i forgot something?
dunno what to do........

Last edited:

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Thank you for this game, dev. Much appreciated, please update the walkthrough.
come discord server walkthrough channel use

my full save file 3.0.2 and jorogr walkthrough 3.0.1 use

if you want to open dirty talk 2 go to the computer and open Compost and click on the hidden number 2 or 3 times and it will open

bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
come discord server walkthrough channel use

my full save file 3.0.2 and jorogr walkthrough 3.0.1 use

if you want to open dirty talk 2 go to the computer and open Compost and click on the hidden number 2 or 3 times and it will open

bwebrwkerw
i have already tryed this and is stuck at you should try later.......tryed sleep but no luck....
Snap1.jpg
so it's like i miss lvl1 prerequisite even if i have finished everything......
Snap2.jpg Snap3.jpg

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
A message saying the "application cant be opened" keeps popping up when i try to run the application on my macbook. Can anyone help fix this please?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I dont like when we get teasers....and we have been waiting for updates....just wait for update, gives more flavours and content.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
I have a variable that tells me what version a save was initially created from and both of these saves were started using version 1.0.0 (that was the ill-fated version screwup I did shortly after making the game public).

View attachment 2163221

If that's true, then some of the things I'm seeing would be consistent with that. You appear to have finished Meredith's story, but your Skill page doesn't have either Kissing I or Kissing II. The Cereal Bowl (shown in the SS) was added in v0.3, so it would make sense that that is uncompleted.

I believe I remember you played through v0.3.0 (and left some nice, thoughtful comments about it). Maybe there are saves from that version somewhere on your computer and you just loaded the wrong ones?
I overwrote all my 1.0 saves on a new playthrough.

I could access all of Merediths scenes straight away, so I had done the 3.0 content.

Is it possible that it bugs out from just overwriting an old save? Wouldn't make much sense but weirder stuff has occured

If it's just some stupid stuff I've somehow done, I'll just delete these saves and do a new playthrough, come next update. The game isn't super long yet.

Tjdreams

Sep 2, 2021
A message saying the "application cant be opened" keeps popping up when i try to run the application on my macbook. Can anyone help fix this please?
I have the same issue with my MacBook. Something must have been left out in this new update compilation.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes