PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
What effect do demerits have on the game?

Edit - Walking stopped working for me, nothing happens when I click anywhere to move. I can get around by clicking the hand on objects but it's annoying. I tried exiting and re-launching the game but it made no difference.

Edit2 - I can't get Dirty Talk II to unlock. I've completed everything else in the game including Brooke's full content. When I select the 5th # in COMMPOST it tells me to come back later. I've tried 10 times now on different days and times but no change.

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017

Edit - Walking stopped working for me, nothing happens when I click anywhere to move. I can get around by clicking the hand on objects but it's annoying. I tried exiting and re-launching the game but it made no difference.

Edit2 - I can't get Dirty Talk II to unlock. I've completed everything else in the game including Brooke's full content. When I select the 5th # in COMMPOST it tells me to come back later. I've tried 10 times now on different days and times but no change.
Got the same walking problem, i couldn't walk anymore. Even making a new game didn't fix it

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020

Right now Demerits don't do anything. They just keep track of "unethical" things that you do (like reading Meredith's diary, spying, etc). I do have a specific use in mind later on, but I wouldn't worry too much about avoiding or collecting them.

This is the first time I've heard of walking randomly stop working. Is there more information? There are a couple places in the game when viewing closeups where I freeze MC in place but then unfreeze him when you his the Exit button, so it's possible.

As far as Dirty Talk II, you have to unlock Level I first Call the late nite phone sex operator from the TV commercial.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
glad to read that there is planned pregnancy(or at least Impregnation, that enough for me, and if its posible i really would like confirmation image or animation when you get them pregnant , because in the extra scene with the mom doesnt really shows if we got her pregnant.) planned, One question: Im playing this version, when the next update comes out, I must start again from the begining? because you say that in this version you reworked some of the first scenes, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
glad to read that there is planned pregnancy(or at least Impregnation, that enough for me, and if its posible i really would like confirmation image or animation when you get them pregnant , because in the extra scene with the mom doesnt really shows if we got her pregnant.) planned,
Both the sex scene with Meredith and the scene with Brooke have a random chance for pregnancy and you DO get a confirmation. Spoiler below. Note: Make sure you haven't turned Allow Pregnancy Off in Options. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One question: Im playing this version, when the next update comes out, I must start again from the begining? because you say that in this version you reworked some of the first scenes, etc...
If you have a save from v0.3.0, it will work with 0.3.1 (the current version). If it's before v0.3.0, weird things will happen.

The only reason I required restarting when going from v0.2 to 0.3.0 is because I literally rewrote large chunks of Meredith's story. Improving Spank Bank scenes won't cause breaks in save games because they're fairly self-contained.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Guys leave MR,JorogrArt to go back to making this Wonderfull game. he gave u a walkthrough and everything if u need just restart the game and do everything agian. That way u get the new updates and the new fixes. Like give the guy a break. There is not many Producers like him who give u guys everything and u cant simple do the game. Thx for your time Jorogrart, but if they complain let them complain. U DOING a real nice work with the fixes and everything. So dont worry. The once that have wrong with they save file, should just do everything agian. as simple as that. Keep up the good work. U are the best producers so far, u take time to answer us and help us alot with everything. THANK U

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020

Got the same walking problem, i couldn't walk anymore. Even making a new game didn't fix it
Based on the description, I think I may have figured out deduced what's going on. There are closeups where the game "freezes" the character in place and then unfreezes him upon clicking the Exit button. If you bypass exiting the scene through other means (such as opening the game map or using the Fast Travel (the green bed) icon, then MC is stuck. The easiest way I've found to recreate this is to go to the basement, look at the fuse box closeup and then use the bed to teleport to MC's room. He'll be stuck.

Workaround: If you get stuck in this state, use the available hotspots to drag MC's ass up to his bedroom and summon Nicole and close the closeup using the Exit button which will unfreeze him or go down to the basement and do the same thing with the fuse box closeup.

I have to hotfix this. Hopefully this is what happened to both of you (otherwise I will be fixing a different bug that is happening to you). In the mean time, if you're in a closeup, use the Exit button to avoid getting in this predicament.

Reactions: PJ95X

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I'm stuck here. For some reason, I can't use the map. Nothing else is an option. And, I'm getting wet.
I... cannot explain that. I've never seen that happen; I just tried it and it works for me. If you have the time, post a save game that exhibits this problem and I'll take a look at it.

RikkJames250

Sep 7, 2021
Excellent job Dev - this is a really special game and I hope you keep going with it. Best M/S game I have played in a while. All the extra gals are hot too.

Can't wait for more content!

Reactions: DevDaniels
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes