JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
• After jerking off to Meredith, the Boys Will Be Boys perk will be unlocked which opens a few optional, bonus activities.

this step is not happening

help mee
Check the Benefits tab under the Journal and see if "Boys Will Be Boys" is listed there. After the second kissing scene, MC will want to "relieve some pressure." If you've gotten much further in Meredith's story, it's possibly you already have the perk unlocked.

FYI, what's unlocked is basically the ability to poke around in her room, reading her diary, going into her dirty clothes hamper, and getting some creep shots of her trying on lingerie (depending on the time of day and how far along you are).

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
Check the Benefits tab under the Journal and see if "Boys Will Be Boys" is listed there. After the second kissing scene, MC will want to "relieve some pressure." If you've gotten much further in Meredith's story, it's possibly you already have the perk unlocked.

FYI, what's unlocked is basically the ability to poke around in her room, reading her diary, going into her dirty clothes hamper, and getting some creep shots of her trying on lingerie (depending on the time of day and how far along you are).
Adsız.png

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Right now Demerits don't do anything. They just keep track of "unethical" things that you do (like reading Meredith's diary, spying, etc). I do have a specific use in mind later on, but I wouldn't worry too much about avoiding or collecting them.

This is the first time I've heard of walking randomly stop working. Is there more information? There are a couple places in the game when viewing closeups where I freeze MC in place but then unfreeze him when you his the Exit button, so it's possible.

As far as Dirty Talk II, you have to unlock Level I first Call the late nite phone sex operator from the TV commercial.
Thanks, exiting the Nicole scene worked to fix walking. Also, I didn't realize I needed to call Wendy multiple times, got it all unlocked now. (y)

Reactions: JorogrArt

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
Okay. You have it.

With that, you can now do the following activities:

1. Crack Meredith's door open to maybe catch her trying on lingerie.
  2. Go in her room when she's not there.
  3. Read her diary.
  4. Fish a pair of her panties out of the hamper and defile them on her bed (this is only described and not depicted)
How can I get the Missionary scene?

John Jacob

Jul 16, 2018
Absolutely obsessed with this game. The art is awesome, dialogues are clever without being too long winded. 10/10 well done good sir!!

only thing I could ever ask for more would be more outfit customization for Meredith
Can’t wait for more!!!!!!!

Sapp12

Jul 1, 2018
Hi, when I take 2 bottles of wine, an hourglass appears and the character cannot move, but the music and the menu work. How can I fix this?
(v0.3.1.1 - start again)

fix:
do not click quickly with the mouse and the hourglass will not be here (wait a couple of seconds between animations when the character takes the wine)

Last edited:

disso

Jan 2, 2018
To get all the new benefits etc, do I need to start a new game from the beginning? I can't work out how to get them to pop.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
To get all the new benefits etc, do I need to start a new game from the beginning? I can't work out how to get them to pop.
If you have a save from v0.3, it should be completely compatible. If your save was before v0.3, you'll have to start over. There isn't any new STORY or puzzles in this update. The new stuff is enhancements to existing scenes. It's worth redoing the BJ and Titjob scenes and go talk to Brooke to unlock her "bonus" scene.

Reactions: disso
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes