sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
how do you get the BJ? i'm stuck at "you should talk to meredith about the foreclosure notice" although i have talked to her about that and said i was gonna get a job, she said something about MC's long hair that i didnt quite catch

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how do you get the BJ? i'm stuck at "you should talk to meredith about the foreclosure notice" although i have talked to her about that and said i was gonna get a job, she said something about MC's long hair that i didnt quite catch
the scissors is in the sister's room in that yellow looking cup thing on her desk, in the morning when she is in the kitchen, click on her and pick the scissors, this will also open up 2 scenes as well, one in the kitchen, when you click on her to talk, click on her boobs and she will pull them out for you, also doing the kissing scene, at the end, she will pull them out for you to touch

for the foreclosure, since you got the mail and talked to her, go to the mc bedroom, open the chest at the end of the bed, take the roll of money, open your inventory, click on the money, then go back to her and talk to her again about it, you will give her the money that she needs, the next morning (weekday), when you wake up, it will trigger

Aug 18, 2017
in a preview reply i post some images in where you can see what items you need to pick up, also i recommendyou to talk with Meredith and then you will get the handyman quest.
I also post an image where you can get the items to fix the issues around the house.
1) Is the toilet that you need to to use to know is broken.
2) The sink in the kitchen.
3) The dryer that is in the back of the house in the wall. (top right of the wall)
4) The light bulb in the same wall close to the door, you need the light bulb you get in the basement and the screwdriver you get in the sheet.
5) Fix the power outage, flip the switch in the fuse box in the basement.
thx got it, i'm dumb at point and clicks. i missed stuff in the MC's room.

Reactions: Danaelfer

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
is this a real scene?
kind of, but it's not a sex scene and the only way to trigger, you need to find the item in the mc bedroom, the item gives off a humming sound

There's also a fake rolex watch you can get and put on, nothing special about it at the moment, but it's there, to find that, click on the left top corner of the rug in the living room, you will finds a key, use the key on the desk in the living room, you will unlock it, then open it up to find the watch

Last edited:
Reactions: princess bride
Mar 8, 2020
very good start, the art is great. definitely take the advice of others and try and speed up the text, make it slightly harder to skip or let us rollback.

not sure if it's a bug or intended but after i've completed i can't replay the BJ scene, it always breaks after she tells me to take off my clothes and get in bed.

any advice how to raise intimacy to see the hands-on-head during BJ scene or any other options in the bonus scene?

Reactions: Danaelfer
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes