JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
"Yes. It was supposed to come out at the end of March, but it's taken longer than I anticipated. Unfortunately, I can't give a firm date but I would be shocked if it went past the middle of the month."
Heh now we going to end of april. I believed you
I did say that and I AM shocked about it. I truly believed the game was closer than it was and overestimated my ability to cover certain ground in a certain amount of time.

I will have a more in depth "Lessons Learned" analysis for my subscribers, but after this update is finally released, I'm going to reassess my approach and maybe go more towards a "work on a few things and release what I've done, whatever it is" model.

What I will say is that the nature of the things I've been finding and fixing lately have been typos, lines of dialogue attributed to the wrong character, continuity errors (characters contradicting what they've said previously), issues loading from saved games, and issues continuing from v0.3.2 saves.

Hello JorogrArt i wanted to know if it's possible to translate in French your game by myself for my personnal usage?
because your games is great i have a lot of fun, but i don't really understand all the entire English speaking.
:)
Many people have offered to translate the game into French as an official translation. My response is always that the game's text is ever in flux and I wouldn't want anyone to spend time translating something they will just have to redo in 3 months (because the dialogue could change).

If you're talking about auto-translations, this has been brought up and it's somewhat beyond my technical expertise to solve. Five of a Kind uses the Unity Engine, but for all the Adventure Game stuff, it uses a plugin called Adventure Creator. Therefore, the strings are stored in perhaps a different location than Unity typically stores strings and makes Auto Translator plugins fail.

Hopefully someone with both experience with Adventure Creator and translations can chime in and give us all the cheat code to auto translations.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
how i can unlock bonus sex scene with Meredith and wash too? Thank you who help me
Meredith (and Brooke) bonus scenes can be unlocked in any of the following ways:
1) Finish their current routes to unlock.
2) Start a brand new game and select "Just give me the scenes, Bro!" option (which takes you back to the main menu and unlocks all scenes)
3) Use the Cheat Code by clicking on the tip of the 'd' at the end of the Five of a Kin'd' logo on the Title Screen. Repeat 5x if you want the super secret 3D scene.

Reactions: Jackpot_LiAng

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I did say that and I AM shocked about it. I truly believed the game was closer than it was and overestimated my ability to cover certain ground in a certain amount of time.

I will have a more in depth "Lessons Learned" analysis for my subscribers, but after this update is finally released, I'm going to reassess my approach and maybe go more towards a "work on a few things and release what I've done, whatever it is" model.

What I will say is that the nature of the things I've been finding and fixing lately have been typos, lines of dialogue attributed to the wrong character, continuity errors (characters contradicting what they've said previously), issues loading from saved games, and issues continuing from v0.3.2 saves.

Many people have offered to translate the game into French as an official translation. My response is always that the game's text is ever in flux and I wouldn't want anyone to spend time translating something they will just have to redo in 3 months (because the dialogue could change).

If you're talking about auto-translations, this has been brought up and it's somewhat beyond my technical expertise to solve. Five of a Kind uses the Unity Engine, but for all the Adventure Game stuff, it uses a plugin called Adventure Creator. Therefore, the strings are stored in perhaps a different location than Unity typically stores strings and makes Auto Translator plugins fail.

Hopefully someone with both experience with Adventure Creator and translations can chime in and give us all the cheat code to auto translations.
Hei JorogrArt i have told u this before and i will tell u this agian and agian. Do not listen to people's critic, u are good game maker and this is first time that your game is a bit late with a update, so if people are getting mad about that then they are at fault and not u. u are GOOD creater. because u are taking time to answer people here, discord etc etc, u helping out. So many of us likes it when u give a patch/update that is not buggy bether then a buggy one. SO PLZ dont update "whatever it is" because then people will complain and move away and call u bad DEV, But u are not a BAD DEV u are the BEST DEV here. BEcause u acctuly care about your members and players that are playing your game.

TO ALL YOU WHINERS U ARE LATE U ARE THIS U ARE THAT, GO MAKE A GAME U SELF AND SEE IF U WILL HAVE TIME TO REMAKE RECHECK ETC EVERYTHING. PLZ STOP WHIT ALL THIS WHINE IT IS FIRST TIME HE IS LATE.

alexander1111

Nov 15, 2017
Бонусные сцены Мередит (и Брук) можно разблокировать любым из следующих способов:
1) Завершите их текущие маршруты, чтобы разблокировать.
2) Начать новую игру и выбрать "Просто дай мне сцены, Бро!" опция (которая возвращает вас в главное меню и разблокирует все сцены)
3) Используйте чит-код, нажав на кончик «d» в конце логотипа Five of a Kin'd на титульном экране. Повторите 5 раз, если хотите сверхсекретную 3D-сцену.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021

I agree with Mirso. No matter what you do there'll be somebody complaining about it so you might as well do what you want to do and are most comfortable with. If some people don't like it there's no shortage of other games for them to play. A wise man once said:
"You can please some of the people all the time, you can please all the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time.".

loganterror

Mar 11, 2018
Meredith (and Brooke) bonus scenes can be unlocked in any of the following ways:
2) Start a brand new game and select "Just give me the scenes, Bro!" option (which takes you back to the main menu and unlocks all scenes)
3) Use the Cheat Code by clicking on the tip of the 'd' at the end of the Five of a Kin'd' logo on the Title Screen. Repeat 5x if you want the super secret 3D scene.
Hey so umm can we play this in android? If so then please tell me how

loganterror

Mar 11, 2018

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
No, it was asked many times before. And no it is not in the near future plans. This is because of point and click nature of the game (both left and right mouse buttons are in use) and dev doesn't know how to transform this mechanic on android in Unity.

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Some replies back somebody put this game and Summertime Saga side by side. Do you think you'd want your game to ever reach a similar amount of storylines and characters, or would you rather focus on the cast you got going on right now?

Reactions: JorogrArt

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
No, it was asked many times before. And no it is not in the near future plans. This is because of point and click nature of the game (both left and right mouse buttons are in use) and dev doesn't know how to transform this mechanic on android in Unity.
Not that i would support mobile gaming in any way.

But if i had to design a port for touchscreens, i would simply turn the RMB function into "hold pressed". Mousewheel would be obvious (swipe)

Reactions: Radon671

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Some replies back somebody put this game and Summertime Saga side by side. Do you think you'd want your game to ever reach a similar amount of storylines and characters, or would you rather focus on the cast you got going on right now?
I hope not. For me fewer but more detailed storylines are better.

Reactions: Matuasto

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I hope not. For me fewer but more detailed storylines are better.
the game is about 5 girls he told this before so no its not about 100. there is like total 5 family members and 2 or 3 girls that are outside of family. that we know of

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Dont seems like it will be like SS, because remember when SS came out u had 10 girls at once, and every update u got more and more girls, this one has so far 5 family ladys and 2 or 3 outside family. so dont think he wil go like SS for 100 girls

Siyal ÇöL

Nov 14, 2017
Hello JorogrArt i wanted to know if it's possible to translate in french your game by myself for my personnal usage?
because your games is great i have a lot of fun, but i don't really understand all the entire english speaking.

Can be cool if you can answer me thank ! :)
unity games,it has autotranslation

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes