JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Some replies back somebody put this game and Summertime Saga side by side. Do you think you'd want your game to ever reach a similar amount of storylines and characters, or would you rather focus on the cast you got going on right now?
I hope not. For me fewer but more detailed storylines are better.
Dont seems like it will be like SS, because remember when SS came out u had 10 girls at once, and every update u got more and more girls, this one has so far 5 family ladys and 2 or 3 outside family. so dont think he wil go like SS for 100 girls
Summertime Saga is an incredible game with a sprawling world and days upon days of content available. If you're reading this and you haven't played it, what are you doing? Close this thread and go play Summertime Saga lol.

This game is being developed as a passion project and should be MUCH smaller in scale. Currently the game has about 10 LIs. I do not plan on adding any more because there are already 9 other ones that we haven't done much of anything with or even seen naked yet. In a few cases, I wish I hadn't added certain characters, but they're there.

From my polling, the most popular characters seem to be (in order):
1. Meredith
2. Charlotte
3. Brooke
4. Irene
5. Nicole
6. Everyone else (Lucy, Esmeralda, Caydence, Andrea, Jasmine) tied for 6-10

Hey so umm can we play this in android? If so then please tell me how
Not with the "team" as currently constructed (just me). About a month ago, I built an APK and had a friend try it on both Android Studio emulator and a phone and in both cases it just came up with a blank screen. I do not have the bandwidth to spend three weeks or however long it will take to do all of that and then find out the game is basically unplayable.

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Five of a Kind v0.3.5 [Update

]
PC (x64): Mega

Mac-OS: Mega
Hey! At least give the change log. Also, here's the updated walkthrough:
Walkthrough:

Notes
  • This update advances Meredith's story in two separate, but admittedly brief lanes. 1) There is a bonus quest to convince Meredith to let you join her in the shower for some fun, which provides most of the erotic value in this update. 2) The first quest and cut scenes to establish Aunt Charlotte as an emerging obstacle (pain-in-the-ass)
  • This is Part 1 of the Aunt Charlotte arc and the available content just helps establish her character. There are no sex scenes (yet) with her and and the available story in this update is a bit brief, but offers important "table setting" for the next update.
  • There is nothing in this update that should break saves from previous versions.
  • I had to cut an important Aunt Charlotte set piece in order to get the update out, but hopefully the two new animated scenes will provide enough erotic value.

New Content
  • Soon after the mortgage is paid off, Meredith will be working less overtime and can be found showering around noon (Midday).
  • New Meredith Spank Bank Scene: Standing Shower Groping, & Thigh Job
  • The first quest and cut scenes of Aunt Charlotte's mini story.
  • New Location: Sloppy Seconds Diner (interior only, not much NPCs or activity in there yet)
  • Minor Scene: MC jerking off in Meredith's bed with her panties will now be depicted graphically instead of simply stated in a wall of text.

Gameplay Improvements
  • Meredith's assigned "Fan Service" time slot (Afternoon) will behave more like Brooke's where what she's doing will be random each day and will select among the Perks you've unlocked. This is being done mostly because that Afternoon timeslot is currently overloaded and to allow for future expansion.
  • Asking Meredith for repeating any of the Spank Bank scenes from the Kitchen will automatically cut to either MC's or Meredith's Bedroom rather than making you walk up there on your own to activate the event.
  • All indoor and outdoor locations have been tweaked to either show black bars on the sides or hide embarrassing stuff that was previously visible at the edges in ultra wide resolution.
  • Aunt Charlotte's journal page has moved to just after Brooke's page.
  • The Winter/Christmas Gem Use action in the inventory will no longer cause the Gem to disappear. Now you get a choice and if you want to get rid of it, there's a specific option to destroy it, which is of course the return to non-Christmas option. You can always get another Gem from Dzherkov in the arcade.
  • Using the Unzip (Summon Nicole) action in the upstairs bathroom and shower closeup now has more dynamic responses and uses than the default "I've had the best success summoning Nicole in my bedroom." response.
  • Milestone list now scrolls by a full page at a time instead of by five items at a time. With a full game, your Milestone list can be REALLY long.
  • Rewatching the Meredith vibrator scene will now prompt you if you want to watch the whole scene, so that you don't get locked into repeating the whole thing from simply peeking through the keyhole.

Last edited:

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Loved the shower scene and the dirty talk, plus the false ending. Selfishly I wish there was more in this update because it's so good, but really appreciate the hard work you are putting in to make one of the best games I've played on here :)

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
You are absolutely the best. The bathroom scene, the speeches, it's perfect. I loved this slow paced story. Looking forward to more Meredith content. but it would be better if the release dates were shorter

sharlotte

Jan 10, 2019
Look I haven't played the update yet but, my two cents, keep going, take some of the criticism on board (not all, you can never satisfy everyone) and uh...keep going. Enjoy what you are doing (which you seem to be, given the game you gave us ((again I have not played the newest update))). Loved the post #1,764 by the way, it does tally with your very enjoyable game! KEEP GOING!

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Right now nothing. They're basically a form of "currency" to be used for a quest later on that isn't in the game yet. I wouldn't worry too much about collecting or avoiding them for now.
then why is it called demerit? a demerit is a negative point which will make players try to avoid it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Probably old news, but what's the difference between the 2 gallery pages ? All the scenes are the same on both pages (aside the kissing and ghost 1s)

Reactions: Robert rivers

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Great shower scene, can't wait for more aunts content tho! I still think the bonus non-canon sex scene with mom was a mistake, it kind of spoils how hot the real scene would have been, the quality of this game is great, the writing is amazing, the dialogue variants pretty unique, believe when I say that we (or at least I) can wait for sex scenes, anyway leaving aside that bonus scene (that again, isn't canon, with some dialogue changes it could be a nice dream scene) the game doesn't feel rushed at all, good job!

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Thank you for removing annoying text box (i missed last small QOL update)! I also see some changes in the jokes: Meredith is no longer introduced as "Landlady, ops, NO, its your mom!". Does wall near Brooke's room had peeping hole in previous versions?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well this is dissapointing ... The game will not load. Everything freezes at age notice/warning screen. If there is a button to say OK so you can move forward and play I do not see it. Suggestions anyone?

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

vazaz

Mar 30, 2018
FYI: after you clean the musty shorts, searching through the chest (before the shower scene?) creates another pair of shorts.

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes