tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The developer is doing this game by himself. The maximum amount you can give to the dev is only $5 and the game itself comes out FREE after a few days. This game is only a passion project and not his full time.

I'd rather play this game than the other games where there are huge donations but with very little content in a very long period of time. There are other games out there that could keep us busy while waiting for this game to finish. The Dev needs more subscribers so he can work this project on full time.
If time is such an essential resource, then why waste entire updates on filler content like "holiday events"?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
FYI: after you clean the musty shorts, searching through the chest (before the shower scene?) creates another pair of shorts.
Good catch! I will add it to the bug list. Thank you!

Thank you for removing annoying text box (i missed last small QOL update)! I also see some changes in the jokes: Meredith is no longer introduced as "Landlady, ops, NO, its your mom!". Does wall near Brooke's room had peeping hole in previous versions?
That joke occurs when starting a new game, just before the tutorial. It had better still be in there because I didn't remove it, haha. The wall between Brooke's room and MC's never had a peep hole. Given that we will eventually be able to look through the keyhole and we basically get omniscient views of her sexy dreams, it's probably redundant to drill a hole in the wall, but I won't completely rule it out.

Reactions: Blasted456

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Love the update but I can't find the 2nd animated scene (just the bath scene). I've gotten her panties and slept on her bed but he is always afraid of getting caught. nvm , found it. I had to smell the pillow too
Also some ideas :

1. Please make the spank bank so that it is split into girls instead of all mixed together (if possible)
2. The Jerk option should now include the religious aunt (after seeing her boobs while she reads)
3. The Jerk option should include the mom penetration scene in the shower that tells him no (maybe?)

Excellent work dev
Thank you!

1. That is on the wish list and will likely get prioritized before the end of summer. I also want to reorganize the quest journal so that you get tabs/buttons to flip between the girls instead of having to click next/previous.
2. Hopefully soon.
3. Hmmm. I'll think about this.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
i think you quoted the wrong person for that cuz the only time i posted here was to ask about demerits
Apologies. I tend to do a batch reply to several things in one post and that comment was only directed to the one poster and did not mean to bring you under the umbrella of "h4ter".

Where do I use the condom found in the bar bathroom? In the shower scene it has it selected but not used
Currently, the condom is a red herring that can give the player a clue about where to get the gym shorts (try to use the condom to join Meredith in the shower and she'll give you the actual solution).

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There are a couple minor detail things that could be cleaned up in time (like if MC asks Mom to remove her top in the kitchen and just stand there with her titties all out, she just says to look out for Brooke/Sister, even if it is after Aunt Charlotte has moved in). But it is still early days, and this is still a really fun game, and I'm quite glad it is a thing. Well done again, JorogrArt.

Reactions: JorogrArt

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
I can't make that meredith take out her clothes and ai'm already did the sissors scene and the blowjob scene...

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
please dev: don't rush the story with meredith/mom! it seems to me the relationship is going too fast!!!
I could probably spend 10 minutes to assemble a collage of comments from this very thread of people with the exact opposite opinion. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

There are a couple minor detail things that could be cleaned up in time (like if MC asks Mom to remove her top in the kitchen and just stand there with her titties all out, she just says to look out for Brooke/Sister, even if it is after Aunt Charlotte has moved in). But it is still early days, and this is still a really fun game, and I'm quite glad it is a thing. Well done again, JorogrArt.
Thank you for pointing that out. I forgot that was even in the game. I'll add it to the bug list. Cheers!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
For me as a player of these types of games, the Mom is always the Big Boss. I sort of think it would be great to shelve Meredith/Mom for a few updates, completely ignore her, while MC goes about exploring his alternative outlets. He's got two hot aunts - one of which has already given in to some hanky panky, and the other is in dire need of a good spanking - and a hot sister who has taken to jokingly flashing her boobies at MC (with her hot friend standing on the other side of the room, I might add), and a weirdly curious and nerd-hot cousin.

I think it would be more satisfying in the long run to have MC sort of have his progress with Mom blocked/ceased for weeks or even months of in-game time while he sorts out Aunts Irene and Charlotte, Brooke, Nicole, and Jasmine

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes