BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
LMAO! Not anytime this year, but that is a planned story arc for either a Brooke or Nicole update down the road. :sneaky:

Bonus points if you know which two 80's flicks that is a reference to.

There are no pregnant bellies or pregnant sex at the moment and won't be for a long time. Currently, the game gives Achievement style popups when you get a LI pregnant, but there are no visible effects as a result.

My research/polling shows that most players only care about pregnancy up to and including the moment of conception and don't really care about the stuff that happens after. Many players don't want pregnancy at all, so I have provided a Toggle in the Settings to turn Pregnancy Off.

Pregnant Bellies and Pregnant Sex are things that I would treat like an expansion pack. (Sims VI: Pregnant Bellies)

The mother has the most content by far. The sister has some really nice quests and one (vaginal) sex scene. There are two aunts which I'm currently developing. Aunt Irene has a BJ scene.

The "awkward, nerdy girl next door" character who MC has "friend zoned" is his cousin and many of their scenes create a lot of unresolved sexual tension.

I'm not the best person to assess this because I have an obvious bias. If I may self-assess: I think my dialogue writing is way better than my story writing, if that makes sense.

To take the mother/son story as an example, I tried to write an overworked and overextended single mother who has become exasperated at the notion that her adult son has accumulated little experience or interest in girls. In order to "jump start" his interest in girls, she decides to teach him how to kiss which kindles a mutual and ever-growing desire lust for each other.
As far as the popcorn thingy all I can think of is real genius and nice references in the game to both big and wargames.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
This game hasn't gotten new content update worthy of being called that in literal months. But it's useless to try and explain this to you people.
Not all updates happen on the front end, and tiny front end content releases seem make people mad. For example something unlimited's last major release was 6 months ago and before that was more than a year, and the content released in between was rehashed and limited to something like 4-6 cells every other month. And thats from a team that has nmore than one person working on the game

My suggestion stop downloading with every update so your exceptions have a greater chance to be met when you do play.

Reactions: JorogrArt
Aug 24, 2020
There are no pregnant bellies or pregnant sex at the moment and won't be for a long time. Currently, the game gives Achievement style popups when you get a LI pregnant, but there are no visible effects as a result.

My research/polling shows that most players only care about pregnancy up to and including the moment of conception and don't really care about the stuff that happens after. Many players don't want pregnancy at all, so I have provided a Toggle in the Settings to turn Pregnancy Off.

Pregnant Bellies and Pregnant Sex are things that I would treat like an expansion pack. (Sims VI: Pregnant Bellies)
That's a bummer but at least it's coming in the future which is quite exciting!

chuchuchuchu

Nov 7, 2021
sorry i need help i can't get the 5 and 6 comeback for brooke. I have taken a long shower but nothing happened. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong it would be a great help. thanks!!

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Whatever I do, I "lose my nerve" if I try to enter Irene's house. (There is no football in, out, around, over, under, or near the porch.) This is driving me insane.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Not all updates happen on the front end, and tiny front end content releases seem make people mad. For example something unlimited's last major release was 6 months ago and before that was more than a year, and the content released in between was rehashed and limited to something like 4-6 cells every other month. And thats from a team that has nmore than one person working on the game

My suggestion stop downloading with every update so your exceptions have a greater chance to be met when you do play.
I can't believe you just used one of the longest running scams as an example. :ROFLMAO:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
sorry i need help i can't get the 5 and 6 comeback for brooke. I have taken a long shower but nothing happened. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong it would be a great help. thanks!!
There are six total comebacks and you only really need five to proceed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever I do, I "lose my nerve" if I try to enter Irene's house. (There is no football in, out, around, over, under, or near the porch.) This is driving me insane.
The football is in the front yard. It's a oblong brown thing in the driveway.

I'm using the walkthrough, but can't get the mom shower event.
Mom showers only during midday and you must have unlocked the tit job scene for her schedule to change.

The magic wand is not in the mc's room
The magic wand is very concealed because it's a debug tool. There is a hidden hotspot to the right of the trash can in MC's bedroom and you have to hunt for it.

It appears the walkthrough may have some issues and I'll look at improving it this weekend.[/ISPOILER][/SPOILER]

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Jorogrt, Are you going to sell JizzWay here to supplement income? :sneaky:
I use CummAway or Spunkaway for those CrisySock emergencies. :giggle:

OK, I'll go away now.
I got laundry to do.

• Haha

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
This game hasn't gotten new content update worthy of being called that in literal months. But it's useless to try and explain this to you people.
I sense another case of entitled horny person can't control their horny.

Right back at you brother. When are you and your kind going to understand that "the dev uploads his work for free. He has Subscribestar but he's not locking contents behind paywall. He already stated this is his hobbie and he understands that people may not be able to support him at this pace."

I personally enjoy the work. If you don't like it, good luck finding something that matches the same criteria my friend. Good day.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Saw someone else make a reference to this, but.......................... will there be a chance in the game to 'meet' Mom's friend? The one who plants the naughty thoughts in Mom's head about how best to show her son some affection? It would be nice to get the chance to thank her for her open mindedness.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes