Flash - Flashbang - An Offline Collection of NSFW Flash Games and Animations [BETA]

1. 4.00 star(s)

massifteetees

Awesome work finding some of the rarest stuff out there like Pinoytoons older work and Flying Tree Frog's games. Thumbs up for the pre-2011 Meet and Fuck games too, as well as newer stuff like Oppai Games! Hoping to see more updates soon!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zoneitorboneit

Not much else to say other than that this person did an incredible job at compiling all the flash games into a very organized and professional manner. It seriously doesn't look messy or poorly done at all but rather something that clearly has a lot of thought put into everything from the implementation to design.
    A lot more flash stuff can be put in but that's the only complaint I have but for a 1 person show, I think they went above and beyond.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

VioletLilac

a huge collection of quality flash games packed into one, i really appreciate the hard work this guy did to compile each and every single flash that ever exist, 5 stars from me, thank you for making a huge collection for us
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

From what I can see here, it's a massive compilation of flash games all in one place that you can enjoy them, easily something that anyone who's just looking for a quick experience can enjoy. While I haven't tested them all yet, the only issue I ran into was that the JSK Studio games there weren't translated, but I imagine there will be English-translated games in the future. Otherwise, an excellent tool with the potential to become something massive. Well fucking done, you monster of a person ;)