RPGM Completed FlashCycling Free Ride Exhibitionist RPG [H.H.WORKS]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
WUT? I dropped the game after finished all the races and being pretty much directionless, now I gotta need to study that guide.
But to answer your question I'll bet on yes.

1) First the number of base CG seem to have increased from 12 "event CG" and 20 "Cut-in CG" in first game to 24 "event" and 50+ "cut-in" for the second.
- for those wondering, event CG are for scripted scenes (like 3rd preview picture) and cut-in are mostly for rpgm style mechanics (showing your characters in status screen for example, like 1, 4 and 5 preview pictures)
- Those 50 cut in cg mean there is a good chance for having 2 times more variations in the main characters looks than in the first game and I guess wearing "equipments" could be valid variations ^^
2) based on a tweet he made couple weeks ago (translated with google so maybe not accurate) : "Please expect this work as there is rotor equipment" (vibe and dildo I'd bet)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sassy_mendigo

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
WUT? I dropped the game after finished all the races and being pretty much directionless, now I gotta need to study that guide.
What I want to know is how you went through the game without running into japanese. I'm tried downloading it 2 separate times or it still comes up as partially translated when I play it.

Reactions: Armelle69

DeadlySinsOfHell

Jun 26, 2019
Sorry to ask after a rather long time that game is out, but it seems that this download is missing a few files... for example the Graphic File under Tileset World A1... it always crashes... Is anyone able to upload the full game which is working on every system without problems?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry to ask after a rather long time that game is out, but it seems that this download is missing a few files... for example the Graphic File under Tileset World A1... it always crashes... Is anyone able to upload the full game which is working on every system without problems?
You Probably have to set your system Locale to Japanese to extract the archive with proper file names.

Other solution might be to install the correct RTP for RPGMaker.

I can tell you some potential reasons for the bugs, but you have to find the solution by yourself.

Just google "how to set Japanese Locale on (insert your operation system)" if you set it up correctly, you should be able to extract the files with japanese filenames.

DeadlySinsOfHell

Jun 26, 2019
You Probably have to set your system Locale to Japanese to extract the archive with proper file names.

Other solution might be to install the correct RTP for RPGMaker.

I can tell you some potential reasons for the bugs, but you have to find the solution by yourself.

Just google "how to set Japanese Locale on (insert your operation system)" if you set it up correctly, you should be able to extract the files with japanese filenames.
Not long ago, it worked misteriously perfect without setting system to Japanese... And I use now and then also the local emulator. Didn´t work, either. Btw. that game is on English, is there really a need for the Japanese? o_O Don´t know it, therefore asking for "safety first" :D

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Not long ago, it worked misteriously perfect without setting system to Japanese... And I use now and then also the local emulator. Didn´t work, either. Btw. that game is on English, is there really a need for the Japanese? o_O Don´t know it, therefore asking for "safety first" :D
For example: when you extract a game (even if it is translated) from a zip, if your system is not set in japanese he will extract the files but will not be able to read correctly the kanji, so it will nominate files with gibberish words. Then, when you'll try to start the game, the .exe will try and search for a specific file that isn't correctly written, so it will not start.
That's more or less what happen if you extract japanese files without having the system set in japanese.

Reactions: Baemz

DeadlySinsOfHell

Jun 26, 2019
For example: when you extract a game (even if it is translated) from a zip, if your system is not set in japanese he will extract the files but will not be able to read correctly the kanji, so it will nominate files with gibberish words. Then, when you'll try to start the game, the .exe will try and search for a specific file that isn't correctly written, so it will not start.
That's more or less what happen if you extract japanese files without having the system set in japanese.
Okay, good to know. But it worked a few months ago. Didn´t do anything with it, didn´t update it, didn´t delete anything... it started and i could play without a problem. And now, a few months later, there seems to be a missing file... and i don´t know why... :( But i will try that method again... or i NEED to try it, because i got frustrated and deleted it :D

Btw.: There are, sadly, a lot of games with a ISO (Therefore Deamon Tools)... if I get a failure installation window with Japanese letters... is that the same reason like that extraction thing... because the system can´t read the kanji?

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Okay, good to know. But it worked a few months ago. Didn´t do anything with it, didn´t update it, didn´t delete anything... it started and i could play without a problem. And now, a few months later, there seems to be a missing file... and i don´t know why... :( But i will try that method again... or i NEED to try it, because i got frustrated and deleted it :D

Btw.: There are, sadly, a lot of games with a ISO (Therefore Deamon Tools)... if I get a failure installation window with Japanese letters... is that the same reason like that extraction thing... because the system can´t read the kanji?
Never had problem with an ISO (but I don't use it anymore), so I can't answer your question. It may be, but it's strange...unless is a ISO of a game specifically made only for the japanese country alone.

yotcduck

Mar 3, 2018
You can get around the extracting problem in by also installing bandizip and just opening things in that when winrar or whatever fails. it has an option in it to extract in different languages and stuff.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
poshhh over my head. Ok same issue. graphics/tileset/world_A1 missing as well where can i find it so i can just put it in the folder?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
sorry for the necro,
but i think the event Cycling fun is bugged

cant seem to finish ot no matter what.
the scene wont trigger

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
where can i amateur league? i cant find it, no matter how l search everywhere on the mountain trail or summit

Gallahaven't

Aug 9, 2018
when you beat the first race by running

Side note there should be a map that came with the game in a folder called -=HELP!=-

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes