RPGM Complete [MTL im sorry] Flash Cycling 2 [H.H.WORKS]

kuroow

Mar 31, 2018
RJ269944_img_main.jpg
|| ||

Hewwo everybody!! I hope I'm doing this right...

I made a 100% machine translation for H.H.WORKS Flash Cycling 2, for those who are impatient for the full game to be professionally translated. This is only a temporary solution, and is aimed at those who could have trouble when trying to apply a machine translation themselves. I'm playing through it right now, and so far it's completely understandable, with the odd character out of place every now and then.

Download the patched game here! || ||

I may take to translating some other games I like for real if I find the time, though I could appreciate some requests.
Short, non-text/lore heavy games preferrably ahaha...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I may take to translating some other games I like for real if I find the time, though I could appreciate some requests.
Short, non-text/lore heavy games preferrably ahaha...
Played through your translation so far. Not that far mind you, but I can see some effort was placed into it. If this was your first attempt at an MTL Kudos to you. It is a bit rough and I see some broken tags that generally happen when you do an MTL and don't adjust the tags at all. That is an easy fix however and you could patch it pretty easily. (the broken tags are in the UI.)

A okay first effort.

I have done a few translations myself and if you are interested I don't mind offering advice or pointers for future or this project.

You have good base translations. if you cleaned it up a bit and worked on adjusting some of the text you could probably finish it up and have a good final product.

Kanio

Oct 26, 2017
This is awesome! Great work. Ive been using a translator on my phone on these games so it looks like the translations are the same. But other than that im glad i can read some of it now.

P.S
On the side note. What are you suppose to do after the winning race E

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for that work ! Can I ask what version of the game this is ? raw game is already on 1.05 with 2 bug patches and a new version with more bug fixes and additional content coming out today or tomorrow.
Ps : I'm working on this game myself directly in rpgm to translate the menus , I'll see how it goes.

Edit : I'm currently translating this game as well, trying to edit it so there is no problem with text wrap, that it doesn't mess with code and that it become english friendly without losing the dev's original dialogue meaning...
It's gonna take some time thou.
2020-01-27 08_17_56-Flash Cycling 2 Ver1.01 - RPG Maker MV.png
I hope to future updates planned by dev don't force me to start all over again ^^'

Last edited:

kuroow

Mar 31, 2018
Oh, yeah, this is the release version, if I'm able to obtain the new update files, I will work on translating it. Problem is, I made this as a quick "til someone does it better" thing, so I'm afraid someone's working on this already ahaha... but if that really isn't the case, I'm committed to an attempt to a honest to goodness translation. :HideThePain:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh, yeah, this is the release version, if I'm able to obtain the new update files, I will work on translating it. Problem is, I made this as a quick "til someone does it better" thing, so I'm afraid someone's working on this already ahaha... but if that really isn't the case, I'm committed to an attempt to a honest to goodness translation. :HideThePain:
Translators don't tend to pay much attention to who is doing what when it comes to most translation I have noticed. if you have the desire to make a honest to goodness translation you should. If you have the time go for it.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I have this also and translated with Translator++ and used Google Cloud translator..
I played with the game for a while but noticed sometimes the game triggers get broken
by the translation. and when the game is translated the images lose there animated ability...

The game Flash Camping uses the same RPG MV .. As this so translating the Json files is all thats
needed..
EDIT: >>>
Have found two links...

Pass: duf201

The sources are to katfile hosting so for some reason i have not had luck downloading it from there maybe someone
else has luck...

Last edited:
Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I have this also and translated with Translator++ and used Google Cloud translator..
I played with the game for a while but noticed sometimes the game triggers get broken
by the translation. and when the game is translated the images lose there animated ability...

The game Flash Camping uses the same RPG MV .. As this so translating the Json files is all thats
needed..
EDIT: >>>
Have found two links...

The sources are to katfile hosting so for some reason i have not had luck downloading it from there maybe someone
else has luck...
Haven't try the other but the 1.06 is password protected.
Could you perhaps give the link to the site where you found these downloads ?

Also you can try this to download katfiles as well as many others hosts without the free-user limit :

Last edited:
Reactions: 1crash007

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for that work ! Can I ask what version of the game this is ? raw game is already on 1.05 with 2 bug patches and a new version with more bug fixes and additional content coming out today or tomorrow.
Ps : I'm working on this game myself directly in rpgm to translate the menus , I'll see how it goes.

Edit : I'm currently translating this game as well, trying to edit it so there is no problem with text wrap, that it doesn't mess with code and that it become english friendly without losing the dev's original dialogue meaning...
It's gonna take some time thou.
View attachment 530715
I hope to future updates planned by dev don't force me to start all over again ^^'
Translating directly from RPGM oof. I have done that a few times. Never really a fan of it. I see the benefits and it is more accurate in engine but god damn is that text tiny.

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Translating directly from RPGM oof. I have done that a few times. Never really a fan of it. I see the benefits and it is more accurate in engine but god damn is that text tiny.
Haha I know right ^^ , I feel like I'm playing hide and seek with the whole game program to find these small tiny bits of text.
But I learned from past translation experience that it's better to start that way in order to not mess anything in the code or create new bugs.

Most of time I translate anything related to database, scripts and plugins directly in rpgm then I do some extensive testing to make sure the game work properly before extracting in translation software to focus on dialogues

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Haha I know right ^^ , I feel like I'm playing hide and seek with the whole game program to find these small tiny bits of text.
But I learned from past translation experience that it's better to start that way in order to not mess anything in the code or create new bugs.

Most of time I translate anything related to database, scripts and plugins directly in rpgm then I do some extensive testing to make sure the game work properly before extracting in translation software to focus on dialogues
Sound judgement. I might try that next time. I just like the convenience and would rather stare at big black text on white background then tiny window with tinier text for 8 hour periods.

plied

Jan 7, 2020
can someone tell me how to unlock the other events after the second one that got stuck after the second race

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
As planned the first main update will be released soon, probably a couple hours

Lots of bug fixes or so dev say as well as some new events, items, pictures, animations, and global game system upgrade.

If some kind soul is able to find a link to download this new version once it's released I'd be most gratefull and I'll start working seriously on translating it.

can someone tell me how to unlock the other events after the second one that got stuck after the second race
Isn't there a help/walktrough menu in the cellphone listing the events and what to do to unlock them ?
2020-01-28 15_25_40-Flash Cycling 2 Ver1.01.png

Reactions: KRU

Straduuuuust

Jun 13, 2018
As planned the first main update will be released soon, probably a couple hours

Lots of bug fixes or so dev say as well as some new events, items, pictures, animations, and global game system upgrade.

If some kind soul is able to find a link to download this new version once it's released I'd be most gratefull and I'll start working seriously on translating it.

Isn't there a help/walktrough menu in the cellphone listing the events and what to do to unlock them ?
View attachment 532117
Well yes there is a note.
But actually, it didn't work (at least for me)
Afterthe race I tried To go To the council with the clothes. Nothing happens (and I don't see anything on the floor trigger it)