RPGM Complete [MTL im sorry] Flash Cycling 2 [H.H.WORKS]

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Haven't try the other but the 1.06 is password protected.
Could you perhaps give the link to the site where you found these downloads ?

Also you can try this to download katfiles as well as many others hosts without the free-user limit :
Thanks i got it downloaded and i updated my post after i found the password.

Edit: Removed link

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Well yes there is a note.
But actually, it didn't work (at least for me)
Afterthe race I tried To go To the council with the clothes. Nothing happens (and I don't see anything on the floor trigger it)
Is that main event 3 ? after winning the E rank race ?
If that's the case it's actually the dev who wrote the wrong tips in the Help -> ongoing event section.

But it's written properly in the Help -> Main event -> Main event 3 :
H event location : in front of club activity building
H event condition : After winning the race, Wearing the uniform, No exhibition action ongoing.

Ps : Might not be written with these exact word since it's the way I translated it but shouldn't be that far with mtl.
Ps 2 : my bad if it's not the correct event you're talking about

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Stompai Try this for fast translation.. This is what i have been using..

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Stompai Try this for fast translation.. This is what i have been using..
Yeah I'm also using this ^^ , but translator ++ can have the bad habit of messing with the game program during export/import part.
For japanese rpgm games, dev most often than not mixes japanese along with english in the code when creating the scripts, variables and plugins.
I had previous bad times when using this because I translated some lines among the thousands extracted by the software, not knowing they were actually variable names or plugin command and thus messing with part of the game or creating bugs.
Some other times part of the games such as status screen were left untranslated because translator++ didn't manage to find them while extracting the games files.

These were hair tearing issues to fix so now I'd rather take my times translating directly in the engine when I can to make sure to only translate what's needed without messing anything. That way it's also easier to make minutes change like correcting mistakes, wrapping the text or changing the size or position of some lines when the new language doesn't fit anymore with the game original interface.

Straduuuuust

Jun 13, 2018
Is that main event 3 ? after winning the E rank race ?
If that's the case it's actually the dev who wrote the wrong tips in the Help -> ongoing event section.

But it's written properly in the Help -> Main event -> Main event 3 :
H event location : in front of club activity building
H event condition : After winning the race, Wearing the uniform, No exhibition action ongoing.

Ps : Might not be written with these exact word since it's the way I translated it but shouldn't be that far with mtl.
Ps 2 : my bad if it's not the correct event you're talking about
Yup that's the right event, I also checked the note you mentioned but even after going everywhere with every dress there is nothing that allow me To trigger the event.
Guess I'll try To start again from the beginning and just focus on main event, might have broke the main story with a sub event lmao.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017

As for the issues with translator ++ I ended up manually fixing the
variables cause the translator as you said breaks them. It is difficult
finding a decent translator without breaking the format..
In my opinion maybe just translating the CommonEvents.json
and States.json..

1.10 out on Katfile cant download it with the generator maybe someone
else will be able to.

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Well, First report after first day of translation.
- About everything related to the interface / systems is translated
- single lines dialogues with random NPC translated
- some subs-events (prostitution, groping, etc) translated
- All non H dialogues in home, bicycle club room, biking shop, cafe translated
- 1st main H event done
- and some other small things.

Next step is finishing all non H dialogues before attacking the H events.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I know your pain I tried to do it with the mv editor and it worked easily but just the process of getting each
comment line and choices line is tedious

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Mid Second day translation report :

- All non-H dialogues and systems (races, practice, part time jobs, dialogues with npc, menus, interface, help notes, scripts, plugins, etc)
- Long introduction from beginning to free mode translated.
- Some H sub Events translated
- 1st main H event translated.

Only missing the remaining H events. I'm starting with them right now.

Edit : Damn I forgot how annoying it is to translate japanese-written sound effect without making it sound stupid... Here I am stuck for hours with "Ha~a , Oh~o , Iku~u schilck~ etc...

Last edited:

EmpsChsn

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the work. Sorry to be a beggar here in the TL thread, but would anyone that has v1.10 be willing to upload it to somewhere like mega that doesn't throttle DL speed so much?

yumikun123

Aug 2, 2018
Mid Second day translation report :

- All non-H dialogues and systems (races, practice, part time jobs, dialogues with npc, menus, interface, help notes, scripts, plugins, etc)
- Long introduction from beginning to free mode translated.
- Some H sub Events translated
- 1st main H event translated.

Only missing the remaining H events. I'm starting with them right now.

Edit : Damn I forgot how annoying it is to translate japanese-written sound effect without making it sound stupid... Here I am stuck for hours with "Ha~a , Oh~o , Iku~u schilck~ etc...
Thank you so much for your hard work! Looking forward to the complete translation :)

Shadical

Apr 15, 2019
this is something that im going to have 12+ hours in, I can tell
thanks for the translation!

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
Whats the password for that 1.10 game zip?

Nvm, used my brain, found it: duf201

As for the issues with translator ++ I ended up manually fixing the
variables cause the translator as you said breaks them. It is difficult
finding a decent translator without breaking the format..
In my opinion maybe just translating the CommonEvents.json
and States.json..

1.10 out on Katfile cant download it with the generator maybe someone
else will be able to.

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
Yup that's the right event, I also checked the note you mentioned but even after going everywhere with every dress there is nothing that allow me To trigger the event.
Guess I'll try To start again from the beginning and just focus on main event, might have broke the main story with a sub event lmao.
Nah, its there on the floor, its just hard to see. When you go get your 'training', just go to free mode, change clothing and go outside, top right close to the building you can see the red event on the floor.

Reactions: Enxivity

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
third day end translation report :

- 8th Main event out of 22.
- More sub events (bathroom, dream, karaoke, casual race loss, park toilet, etc.)

Will maybe do a bit more tonight, otherwise I'll continue tomorrow

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
Stuck on 6th, went to corridor on C2F and there was just a blue event, no idea what to do next?