Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
THere is still a syntax error when entering this area, while no panties or bra on.

Also a syntax error when turning around with the bikini underwear on and flashing while riding the bike.

9ods3nd

Dec 26, 2020
Changelog 1.02

3/11
・バイブを使用した場合にステータスに場所が反映されない不具合を修正。
・アナルプラグを使用した場合にステータスが経験済みにならない不具合を修正。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
・Fixed a bug that the status did not reflect the location when a vibrator was used.
・Fixed a bug that the status did not become "experienced" when using an anal plug.

Pixeldrain
Apply the bugfixes on the previous page. They still are borked on the english version
Does this Version also include the bugfixes posted previously or can they be added to this version?

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
Syntax errors left and right, down and up.. ;_; literaly unplayable since you cant save the game while streaming.. wonder if 1.02 fixed it atleast somewhat :(

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Syntax errors left and right, down and up.. ;_; literaly unplayable since you cant save the game while streaming.. wonder if 1.02 fixed it atleast somewhat :(
H.H works has the reputation of having poorly optimized games. I don't think it will be fixed.

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
H.H works has the reputation of having poorly optimized games. I don't think it will be fixed.
i just tried 1.01 and for a while its was good but then got the error again :p kinda shame cause the idea is good and gameplay is nice too.. except i have no idea what to do next xD

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Changelog 1.02

3/11
・バイブを使用した場合にステータスに場所が反映されない不具合を修正。
・アナルプラグを使用した場合にステータスが経験済みにならない不具合を修正。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
・Fixed a bug that the status did not reflect the location when a vibrator was used.
・Fixed a bug that the status did not become "experienced" when using an anal plug.

Pixeldrain
Apply the bugfixes on the previous page. They still are borked on the english version
I made an alternative translation for this raw version, I copied all the files the official translation patch remplaces so it should work replacing that patch too, sadly the official English patch breaks the game pretty god

just merge the www folders, I tested the game start to finish and it worked fine for me

I recommend starting a new save, some bug are persistent in the save thought versions

some parts still pretty MTL poetry, i do not know Japanese and my English is not grammatically good, I just used translate++
the streamer rank is not translated it breaks the rank progression.

Good luck and enjoy

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
God this game would be so much fun if it wasn't for the constant threat of crashes, that it just randomly hard freezes sucks so much.

waless

May 25, 2020
Are there any "hidden" clothing options besides the Bikini? Kinda a bummer that there's only that one hoodie and that's it, considering that the previous H.H. Works games had several main costumes (Cycling outfit, Swimsuit, school uniform, etc), and we could also flash & mix and match certain parts without taking everything off.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Are there any "hidden" clothing options besides the Bikini? Kinda a bummer that there's only that one hoodie and that's it, considering that the previous H.H. Works games had several main costumes (Cycling outfit, Swimsuit, school uniform, etc), and we could also flash & mix and match certain parts without taking everything off.
looking at the game assets that's all

Robert27

Aug 1, 2019
Im going insane, when I get caught I cant exit this screem,
anyone know how to be free when I get caught?

1712439896419.png

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
does the normal download file have the bug fixes installed already? cuz i played for few mins and already got a bug...

SCHENKER

Jun 2, 2022
Did anyone know how to remove skirt, underwear shorts and doing masturbate? I always got some comments that called me to get naked or masturbating somewhere, but I can only remove the jacket and bra, and I cant use anal plug or vibrator because I cant remove underwear shorts. I'm in Diamond rank.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Did anyone know how to remove skirt, underwear shorts and doing masturbate? I always got some comments that called me to get naked or masturbating somewhere, but I can only remove the jacket and bra, and I cant use anal plug or vibrator because I cant remove underwear shorts. I'm in Diamond rank.
Continue with the events, you will unlock it later.

Foxfiend

Oct 19, 2018
Here is what I think is the newest version of the game

It has more bugs fixed, like for example you can actually start the Live events now. Unfortunately the most gameplay affecting bug is still not fixed. The Cycle Spots are still broken and won't give you any viewers. Speaking of which I don't even think anyone ever mentioned that here in the thread? But yeah cycle spot scenes supposed to give you followerss, A LOT of them. For reference I tried it on the Japanese version, after triggering a scene just once it gave me 3000 followers! Getting followers is not supposed to be very hard. Are there any heroes here by any chance that could figure out a a fix for it? At the very least it would be nice if someone could contact the devs and report the bug, it seems they are still working on further updates for the game.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes