VN Ren'Py Fleeting Memories [Update 1] [Lyrical Artistry]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I speak only for myself, but if that tag isn't there, then I skip the game without a second thought.
(And by "Harem" I mean a true, full harem, without any LI left behind and where each LI knows about the others and happily share).
sure, man. That's what harem means in the first place.
If i do add it, u will surely see the tag in the future

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
But can't promise anything at the moment.
As the dev you're quite literally the only one that can promise :KEK: :KEK:
I don't see the problem with saying that it will have or will not have a harem, it's way better than the "oh man i can't say" "maybe, you just have to keep playing and find out". That has never worked out well, and never will.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
sure, man. That's what harem means in the first place.
If i do add it, u will surely see the tag in the future
Just my 2 cents

If you haven't planned harem then stick to it, changing you main course in a middle of development usually doesn't end well.
Personally I prefer coherent/solid story instead of weird harem story.
You can't please everyone, people still will be complaining.

In this note: I like the game, I liked UI design in general and animations.
Janine is a hottie, and Sylvia is a sweetheart :cool:

Also for some reason on this render MC looks like David Duchovny :LOL::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lyrical Artistry

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I don't do false promises, man... I do have that in my mind... But can't promise anything at the moment. The game is just starting you know...

As a player what I can say is that... If that tag means the most to ya in a game, more than the story, animations, renders and all... then u may not find many good games here...
Well my fingers are crossed for the harem path choice, if and when it's finally decided on. Also glad to read there wont be any NTR content (I really dislike it, and don't understand the whole "routing and playing for the other team").

But what about Netori, which is one of the three kinks that is combined with the NTR tag on this site? Netori a community favorite (MC steals the girl's away from another dude or chick)...which is accepted by both sides of that highly controversial kink tag?

Regards.

Reactions: Vortex@

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
As the dev you're quite literally the only one that can promise :KEK: :KEK:
I don't see the problem with saying that it will have or will not have a harem, it's way better than the "oh man i can't say" "maybe, you just have to keep playing and find out". That has never worked out well, and never will.
To answer your question...

The only reason I am not promising there will be haram... cause, I couldn't think of how it would play out or make sense, as of now... But I am still thinking about it, trying to find a way that would make more sense, that's why I said, i cant promise anything...

Just my 2 cents

If you haven't planned harem then stick to it, changing you main course in a middle of development usually doesn't end well.
Personally I prefer coherent/solid story instead of weird harem story.
You can't please everyone, people still will be complaining.

In this note: I like the game, I liked UI design in general and animations.
Janine is a hottie, and Sylvia is a sweetheart :cool:

Also for some reason on this render MC looks like David Duchovny :LOL::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry, man... Whether harem will be added or not, wont effect the main story. So, it isnt a problem. And glad that u liked the game

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Downloading now - quite impressed with the composition of the sample images - seems much more cinematic than the usual dross. I like it.

Although it does seem to have a lot of grain. Wildcats also had this - is it a technical limitation or a stylistic choice?

I personally think it mutes the colours and obscures detail, but I'd like to hear any pros for it if it is a stylistic choice.

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Well my fingers are crossed for the harem path choice, if and when it's finally decided on. Also glad to read there wont be any NTR content (I really dislike it, and don't understand the whole "routing and playing for the other team").

But what about Netori, which is one of the three kinks that is combined with the NTR tag on this site? Netori a community favorite (MC steals the girl's away from another dude or chick)...which is accepted by both sides of that highly controversial kink tag?

Regards.
No plan to add Netori for this project, man. I am trying to make the game more story rich, and produce better quality renders...

rather than, creating more characters and sub plots

Reactions: Mark Macabre

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Can't say i'd like the Harem path.
I'd much more like a deep story with some erotic stuff sprinkled in.
Also, adding harem would most likely just be side stories, rather than a whole team of girls on MC's side. It would simply make the story a bit boring, nothing at stake when a plot girl has the answers all the time.

Also, as one of the people writing the game, I promise to look at the constructive critisicm that could help the game.
Have fun people!

Last edited:

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Downloading now - quite impressed with the composition of the sample images - seems much more cinematic than the usual dross. I like it.

Although it does seem to have a lot of grain. Wildcats also had this - is it a technical limitation or a stylistic choice?

I personally think it mutes the colours and obscures detail, but I'd like to hear any pros for it if it is a stylistic choice.
its stylish choice for me. But I am not a pro, man... I just simply like that style

Reactions: Mark Macabre

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't do false promises, man... I do have that in my mind... But can't promise anything at the moment. The game is just starting you know...

As a player what I can say is that... If that tag means the most to ya in a game, more than the story, animations, renders and all... then u may not find many good games here...
For a non-harem game to interest me, a series of circumstances must be met: First, I must only like one LI out of all the ones in the game (or maybe two if they share an ending). Second, I must be able to avoid all sex scenes with the LIs I'm not interested in (and this is also true with all the non-LIs).

It's not often that both things happen. If I have to choose between two LIs that I like, I choose to find another game. So usually, if a game isn't harem-like, I'm not interested.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote