Others - Fleshcult [v1.33 Patron] [Oneirolith]

1. 2.00 star(s)

honeryx

Pretty much just a somewhat cleverly hidden grind/menu system. Basically like a chyoa story where the author comes up with an idea but has no story, so they just throw in a ton of options and don't develop any of them, expecting other people to jump in and write the story for them. But this is gated behind considerable grind and weird systems instead of just being choices.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: 1.26]
    Final Score: 4/5
    1. Story: You follow an interesting story of a protagonist who escaped from a demon baron. The story is being developed, but is going on. (3/5)
    2. Originality: I find those games more focused in having lots of options and interactions really original. There are few of them I know, and each one of them are not alike. (4/5)
    3. Sound: There is a soundtrack and lewd noises. (4/5)
    4. Playability: There is a good mechanic of "combat" and the development of the character is also nice. (4/5)
    5. Performance: Perfect, no problem at all (5/5)
    6. Bugs: I had just one bug, but I'm not saying is from the game since I'm running it using linux wine. (5/5)
    7. +18: Maybe here is where the game is lacking. Right now, it's pure imagination. I hope they add some sort of scenes/art in the future. (2/5)
    8. Amount of content: The game is in development, but right now, you can have some 2-3 hours of gameplay before ending the game. (4/5)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

I thought the game was kind of fun. It's a great idea and it's too bad nobody has played with this idea further in this game or even others. Game fall short towards the end of what you can play. I say that because the game isn't finished and I got the feeling It should have been. I was playing for the progression of your character transformations and lair. You start off as either an incubus ( what I chose) or a succubus. And I think the game did a great job keeping me enthralled for a few hours just with the different transformations you can get to make your body into a better Fleshy Sexual Weapon. For ex. making your genitals bigger or smaller, and even throwing on tentacles and demon horns, and different kinds of wings. Once I had experimented with all the transformations I had wanted to though, the game fell flat. I played a little while after that just to see if you could unlock more customizations but it never happened. And the story itself isn't that interesting to just play for by itself. Your lair also gets ranked up pretty fast too and at that point, there is almost no reason to go out and try to seduce more ppl into your incubus harem/cult. Also, there seems to be no reason for transforming your servants in different ways because every transformation gives you the same buff. Whether you transform your sex slaves with an upgraded vagina with a tongue and sucking capabilities( which I Loved to do), or you decide to go another way and give them a dick or tentacles, the transformations don't do anything different or extra than others. Basically, it's all just customization for its namesake and nothing more. They get the same boost from having an upgraded vagina that they get from say a set of wings. And I feel that is a missed opportunity. For instance, When you seduce a girl and make them into a beast, they both protect the cult as guards, and Fuck your concubines for you so you can earn more mana per day and get stronger. I think they should implement transformations that do one better than the other. Like If I want to get more mana per day then I upgrade my beast with tentacles or an upgraded vagina, but if I want them to be better fighters to defend our home, I equip them with horns, claws, and scorpion tails, there is even an option to give them teeth in their vaginas in-game if you so choose. Anyways, the bottom line game stopped once transformations ran out even though there was still a story to go yet.

Things to make this game better. I realize this is a text game but maybe a few more images. Doesn't even have to be a lot. All we get are background images of the lair. You could at least put in images of the transformations you are about to select so you can see what your slave is about to get added to them or even yourself. Add more transformations and upgrades. This is Key. If you want people to play the game you need to have the sense of leveling up you get from getting new items and body parts. And not only that the number of transformations should be able to keep you busy till the end game. Say when taking on the final boss you had just recently unlocked IDK a dozen tentacles that you can use to fuck things into oblivion. And finally, the story is ok but it's not much. Not to mention not finished, So if you can make an interesting story about how you work your way up to the king of hell or something like that, that would be cool. And then once the game is finished you can leave it open so they can continue to experiment until they figure out exactly what works for them. Also, it would be nice if after you seduced your servants if you could eventually come back to them and fuck them some more. Cause what's the point of having a harem of sex slaves if you can only fuck them when recruiting them. This would also fix another problem in the game, The fact that you need to go out and try to seduce someone just to move on to the next day. At the end of this game, there is really no point in that because you have no room to put the newer girls unless you replace the old ones. It would be a good idea if it mattered but since the game isn't finished rn it doesn't matter what level your girls are at as long as they are bringing in enough mana to manage the upkeep of your lair. So instead of making me go out every day and try to do a tedious sex fight, why not just let me hang back at my lair with all my sexually upgraded sex slaves and fuck them senseless. You know give the beasts I mentioned earlier a day off. Anyways game has potential, hope someone finishes it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

mrttao

This game is just awful.
    You are an incubus/succubus who escaped your master in hell to become independent.
    You set up shop on earth and start collecting your harem...

sounds good, implementation is awful. First of all there are no characters in this game, at all.
    MC has a few lines of dialog, then you go after randomly generated faceless nobodies people to corrupt.
    Corruption is a sex battle that completely and utterly ruin any possible pleasure you could have from sex and is extremely tedious.
    It spends your mana which you later must recover.

Once you win, you get a new slave. The slave is then assigned to be a mana cow, a guard, or a mage.
    Mana income is cow * guard assigned to milk her.
    There is nothing sexy about it, you transform them into utterly grotesque forms, which are only described via text, and you can not even have any sex with them. Nor can you talk to them. They are effectively objects that exist in your lair and produce resources for you.

mages will in turn let you bodysculpt your guards to be better (bigger income multi and better fights) or your mana cows to be more productive.
    You use mana to transform yourself... except again the mechanics completely ruin any sense of fun. Instead of choosing sexy transformations you get
    4" pp upgrade to 6" pp upgrade to 8" pp upgrade to 10" pp upgrade to 12" horsecock. each one giving you a small incremental mechanical boost.

MC also looks grotesque by the end but you need all the upgrades.
    there are 3 attacks on your lair where some invaders trade lives with your guards, but you can use traps to kill them instead... and then you merge a bunch of slaves together into an unkillable mindless abomination fleshpile and send it after your former boss to gain your freedom. hurrah. game over you won.

This game was an early alpha that was abandoned for 6 years before suddenly just being declared as "finished" and put for sale on steam.
    There is no sexy art here, only horribly bland text descriptions that are super unfun due to being married to the horrible mechanics.
    Grindy terrible game that is not worth wasting your time on.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

withoutscratch

The charactercreation tag is a joke
    all you do is chosing a name and if u male or female

the 2dcg is a joke also
    u see 2 pics thats it

from my pov this game clearly needs a artist that creates some fuck pics or animations
    generic ones would suffice
    but in the current state of the game
    a lot of reading and no sound no music no fapable content

even some generic fuck sounds while you try to corrupt humans would be nice
    I hope some brave artist will mod some nice sound in it and some generic pics

I like the game, lot of work and heartblood was put into it, it would be a shame if its potential goes to waste
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.08

A text based game with a lot of variety in sexual and fetish. You play as the succ demon that can transform themselfs and others to your liking, you just need mana from your loyal servants. This game does have a sort of management system that is pretty basic, nothing too fun or interesting about it.

I enjoyed the great variety, even if i do wished it had more images to it, its still a great game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

You all know the feeling...

When something spectacular hits you out of the blue. Maybe it was the bicycle you wanted as a kid sitting under the Christmas tree in the morning, maybe it was that feeling you get when you watch a dog reuniting with its master after a long absence, or maybe it's how you feel when you heard that the McRib was back. In any regard, you know what I mean, well that's how I felt when I saw Fleshcult on the F95 latest Games & Updates page.

This game ranks up there with other classics like Corruption of Champions or Akubar's Princess Trainer in my book. I haven't thought of the game in literally years, and I'm sad to say I thought was long gone and dead.

What the game offers is quite simply one of the finest corruption-themed, text-based, adult games I've ever played. With actual gameplay where you feel like your choices actually affect your character growth, a story that is well written and erotic, and an engaging arc, I'd tell anyone and everyone that Fleshcult is one of my all-time favorites adult games.

As long as you're not looking for something heavy in the visual realm, you owe it to yourself to check this one out.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Pooseidos16

It's a nice, entertaining game, which (unfortunately) does not contain any pictures, but is purely text-based. You can choose (and transform) any gender and collect any victim of any gender. I think it is very good that you can set that you only see men as an incubus. The only thing that is a little annoying is that towards the end of the game you have almost everything unlocked, all concubines and beasts finished and you still have to make a new victim every day and you can't skip days.

The only difficult thing is to find out how you can win the game, namely by combining more and more of your beasts, then at some point the baron appears and as soon as you have defeated him, you have won.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

sanahtlig

There's not much content and the game feels incomplete. It seemed to have promise initially, but then the content runs out midway through and you end up just doing the same repetitive encounters over and over again. There's little worse than a game that gets your hopes up, strings you along, and then completely disappoints. I totally regret playing this.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

sake351

Fleshcult really hits all my wired demon kinks. The main character transformation/customization is a lot of fun and I am having goodtime messing around with it. I like the way transformations are not permanent so you can go back as many times as desired to try each path with as many variations without having to start a new character . Great game love it
  11. 4.00 star(s)

rbx4

There is tremendous potential here, although it needs one or two more features to make it indispensable.

The content is well-written, and the interface is often surprisingly interesting for a text game. The characterization is great, and nearly all the elements of a great game are there. The part missing that could get it to 5 stars is to more strongly differentiate repeat playthroughs.

I have given some suggestions elsewhere, but they include adding another city level with even more erotic and challenging humans to seduce. Another possibility is to add greater interaction with your already seduced and transformed victims. The dev may have better ideas than I have put forth, but I think it needs at least one more erotic dimension to bring it from "very good" to "great."
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Undelunday

Conflicted emotions pass Candace's face, but then a perverse impulse takes hold and she says, "Fuck it. Make me a host. I'm all yours."

Erika milks pallid grubs out of her distended nipples. Propelled on jets of slime, they spatter in and around Candace's spread hole. She moans as they burrow into her crevices.

Candace's cries get higher and higher until at last she throws her head back in release.

Erika consumes 8 droplets of mana essence.

This is a great game for the price of a coffee. You play as an incubus or succubus (or something in between), building your lair and populating it with minions whom you have seduced from the surface. Keep your concubines and beasts in an eternal state of orgasm while you feed off their cum, filling your reserves of mana. Mana gets you body modifications, fetish wear, sex equipment, familiars and parasites. Invest in apprentices who will assist you to upgrade your concubines and beasts into ever higher levels of power and ever higher states of extasy !

The first few humans are pretty easy to seduce; You have to arouse them to orgasm, while using your mana to cast illusions and prevent them from running screaming in horror. Their highly aroused state is when you have the greatest chance of seducing them. Push them over the edge and you can collect mana from their orgasm, but now you have to build their arousal all over again. Can you seduce them enough times that they will willingly follow you to your lair and become your minion ? You may have to return multiple times to overcome their defenses.

All the while, it is obvious that people are going missing, and the local lord keeps sending increasingly strong raiding parties to try to root you out. Invest in traps, have your beasts defeat the raiders, and build your coven of minions !

Its text based so don't expect too much in the way of graphics.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Gabi456789

Very good text and fetishes are well done. The game is quite short and easy but the possible actions and their description is very well done. Customisation of the character and their harem is nice and well develloped.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

ShrioFeng

It would be nice if the background image reflected your upgrades. Currently the background just shows the female succubus regardless of your selections. The story is good, if a little short, and could use some fleshing out (pun intended). The merging spell was very interesting, but it could use some more development. Currently there's only 2 base types and it looks like each one has 2 options beyond that. Also, the beast upgrades seem to only upgrade the production modifier, and it would be interesting to have upgrades impact combat performance. That would provide an interesting trade off between production and survivability. Lastly, I was able to max out the buildings quite early so it may be nice to have more building options that a ludicrously expensive so that there's some late game upgrades to dump mana into.