Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
Felicity was just an ordinary scientist working at the Character, Universal and Macroevolution (CUM) Labs, when it is suddenly attacked by the Jester causing an explosion to go off, giving every Futa in the city superpowers. Felicity, the only female to gain superpowers, must use her newfound stretchy abilities to protect her as Flexible Fatale, by any means necessary...​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-06-18
Developer: Aine Knockaine -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Other Games: NTR Harem
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.jpg

Oct 9, 2020
If anyone has any questions about my game, just let me know. I will amswer all I can without spoiling it :)
hi your game has a lot of potential, and yes I have a couple of questions: 1) will we see anything to do with body growth powers for the giantess type? 2) will we also see a futanari capable of enlarging his body to fuck the protagonist? 3) maybe I'm saying it too soon but it's right to say it here, will we also see a femboy? 4) will we see new environments?

Aine_of_Knockaine

Oct 22, 2021
hi your game has a lot of potential, and yes I have a couple of questions: 1) will we see anything to do with body growth powers for the giantess type? 2) will we also see a futanari capable of enlarging his body to fuck the protagonist? 3) maybe I'm saying it too soon but it's right to say it here, will we also see a femboy? 4) will we see new environments?
I will do my best without spoiling.
1. I am looking into it, but the main problem would be making a sprite of that size. There will be different sizes of people, but I am not sure about Giantess size.
2. We will see body morph, I can promise you that.
3. Sorry, there will be no femboy. It will be exclusively Futas and Females only
4. I plan to make a whole city that will feature Banks, Aquairums, Housing Estates, Hotels, Hospitals, Police Stations, Sewers, etc.