You and your party, doing quests hunting monsters. And probably getting NTR'd.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-21
Release Date: 2023-09-20
Developer: Aine Knockaine
Censored: No
Version: 0.225
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

BaasB thanks for the links

1.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 5.png 6.png

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
I'm not sure, but what's the use of an only NTR rpgm game. I mean you should have a purpose for an adventure only getting fucked while killing endless numbers of monsters, isn't much of a story.

And it's called harem, but the main characters are all female getting fucked by various males? How is that supposed to work?

Edit: And reading the other comments, it seems I'm not the only one who has some questions...

Jan 14, 2021
Bugs I encountered:
Going into the guild hall the first time, talking to pink haired girls mother, you walk upwards into the bedroom.
Sometimes this gets stuck inside the bedroom, sprites aren't in correct position, have to close out of the game and restart...

Futa NTR Scene 1, gets stuck at the very end, empty room, cant do anything.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Easy way to rate this, better or worse than NTRPG 1 or 2? Im guessing worse rn cause that one screen shot shows the sprite sex as being worse than at least 2's

Jan 14, 2021
Easy way to rate this, better or worse than NTRPG 1 or 2? Im guessing worse rn cause that one screen shot shows the sprite sex as being worse than at least 2's
Atm I'd say its a rough game but has pretty heavy potential.
The ideas are there, the locations are there, the text, pretty good.

What this game needs now is very good art to build on the foundation.
Art with some thematic movement would ofcourse be the best, but thats alot to ask for.

Also, you have a church of Futas, make it a few more scenes, not just 3 and over.
You are missing the most basic of Church hentai scenes, the confession booth blowjob!

Reactions: Lunarius
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes