descil

Oct 21, 2019
I'm not sure if "eroseroticaart" is the best choice of artist for this game, his stuff seems to have rather extreme proportions. The "thicc" women in ntr games like Nymphomaniac Priestess make them unplayable for me personally. Of course his style is probably to your taste (presumably why you picked him in the first place), in which case oh well what can you do...

Apr 7, 2017
Game seems buggy as all hell right now, and the balance is completely whack, rapidly ending up with constantly running into monsters that can't meaningfully do anything to you but also take too long to dispatch regardless.

Reactions: notamasochist
Aug 2, 2023
... *squints at my signature* Literally the one of the first things I see after making it. lmao
Anyway, best of luck, anyone know if it's possible to whitelist tags for situations like this? i.e. keep harem but block harem + ntr combo tag?

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
Futanari ending look perfect, I think it can be a plot for a separate game. but I waited until the last moment for the futas to fuck the main character.

Can anyone recommend a game similar to this futa ending?

Last edited:

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I'm not sure if "eroseroticaart" is the best choice of artist for this game, his stuff seems to have rather extreme proportions. The "thicc" women in ntr games like Nymphomaniac Priestess make them unplayable for me personally. Of course his style is probably to your taste (presumably why you picked him in the first place), in which case oh well what can you do...
It's laughable. The fifth picture is frankly embarrassing.

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
The first 3 futa pray scene are bugged for me. The first one doesn't go back to the inn at the end, I'm just stuck looking at the church bedroom. The second one makes the player character invisible when the scene ends. The third one just loops the dialogue infinitely with no way to end it.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
The first 3 futa pray scene are bugged for me. The first one doesn't go back to the inn at the end, I'm just stuck looking at the church bedroom. The second one makes the player character invisible when the scene ends. The third one just loops the dialogue infinitely with no way to end it.
Aye. Been some bugs for me too. I got hard stucked in the Goblin Cave, after killing the Goblin King, the MC talks about some treasure, i walk into the treasure room to find one item standing different. A Red Orb, but i cannot interact with it but walk into it, almost like its an illusion.

Already posted a few bugs on the Patreon. I suggest you do the same, or at least contact the creator and report any bugs.

Reactions: MrKoala and Jaxp

Jaxp

Apr 5, 2018
Aye. Been some bugs for me too. I got hard stucked in the Goblin Cave, after killing the Goblin King, the MC talks about some treasure, i walk into the treasure room to find one item standing different. A Red Orb, but i cannot interact with it but walk into it, almost like its an illusion.

Already posted a few bugs on the Patreon. I suggest you do the same, or at least contact the creator and report any bugs.
same

CodeBreakerDedSec

Jul 16, 2018
Bugs I encountered:
Going into the guild hall the first time, talking to pink haired girls mother, you walk upwards into the bedroom.
Sometimes this gets stuck inside the bedroom, sprites aren't in correct position, have to close out of the game and restart...

Futa NTR Scene 1, gets stuck at the very end, empty room, cant do anything.
I have the exaxt same bug where he gets stuck, however a simple reboot of the game doesnt work. ive restarted with a new save 3 times now and it hasnt worked at all. any advice?

ThisWayUp

Jan 13, 2020
I hope there a lot of stuff for the character in the fifth image because GOD DAMN! that is a big slong.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes