Arkade

May 23, 2017
That dialogue.. looks not great. Sorta destroys the genre of NTR to only talk about dicks and sluts. maybe if it ever gets finished.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Is there nothing after the goblin quest? I just beat the boss and nothing's happening after the MC was gonna "look around"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
NTRHarem-0.222
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Aine_of_Knockaine

Oct 22, 2021
Hey. Thats my game. This is a new feeling I have. Reading what everyone thinks of my game is great! As for the art, it is planned, but sadly my drawing skills are below par to be honest. Thats why 100% of the money I make on Patreon goes towards the artist. I actually have the futa head nun already drawn already. As for the game itself, there will be bugs so I do ask to bear with me as its my very first game. I am more used to writing books haha. If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way and I can do my best to answer them.
As for the futa subplot, its only 70% done. I do plan to develop it more but I want to work on the main storyline first to get a better idea. Hope you all enjoy what I made so far! Effa (1).png

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Hey. Thats my game. This is a new feeling I have. Reading what everyone thinks of my game is great! As for the art, it is planned, but sadly my drawing skills are below par to be honest. Thats why 100% of the money I make on Patreon goes towards the artist. I actually have the futa head nun already drawn already. As for the game itself, there will be bugs so I do ask to bear with me as its my very first game. I am more used to writing books haha. If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way and I can do my best to answer them.
As for the futa subplot, its only 70% done. I do plan to develop it more but I want to work on the main storyline first to get a better idea. Hope you all enjoy what I made so far! View attachment 2932377
Hey, love the idea and general vibe of the game. Really like the variety of the girls and situations. One critique I have is that Yaku is a very boring character who is way too "stock hentai fat bastard," whos only quality is having a large penis. Scenes with him get dull very quickly because there's not much you can do with that and its a very played out cliche. I'd like to see all the girls in more fun situations with monsters or more diverse sex scenes. The MC being oblivious is also kinda played out. It'd be kinda fun to see him forced to watch or take part and deal with the aftermath more.

• Angry
Reactions: TheMonSun and Gudil

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Easy way to rate this, better or worse than NTRPG 1 or 2? Im guessing worse rn cause that one screen shot shows the sprite sex as being worse than at least 2's
Considering ntrpg is unique, only western comparison being Henteria Chronicles and maybe Inatari Tales if they continue on their trajectory, I have huge doubts, especially when seeing stock rpgm assets.
It doesn't even have corruption tag anyway, and that's half the fun in ntrpg.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes