Jan 14, 2021
I have the exaxt same bug where he gets stuck, however a simple reboot of the game doesnt work. ive restarted with a new save 3 times now and it hasnt worked at all. any advice?
If you skip too much dialogue in the game where characters are moving, somehow the sprites dont add up and the game gets stuck.
On the way up to the bedroom, you gotta take it slow, but the NTR Futa stuff, that thing consistently breaks for me.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Well... This is clearly a work by someone new to the RPGmaker experience. We was all there at some point.

I do suggest downloading a Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest map and trying to recreate it. That should help you figure out your map sizing better.

You do have to playthrough the game to see if it works. Not just (player starting position) and test the scene. You have a lot of very simple bugs.

Your doors feel terrible to walk through. This doesn't seem like a big issue but it actually is. Sideways doors have always been weird since the first Final Fantasy and you should avoid them whenever possible. I suggest taking a little care on that one.

For combat you have a problem where Lance and Briana are effectively immune to damage from the start. That is cool if you bought them the armor that does that, but lame if that get it by default.

Items could actually say what it is that they do. You don't need to be secretive or funny about it.

Now... for the NTR.

You should probably hit us with a Lance Orgy before the bit with the crabs. Show us and not just hint at what the status quo is before you smash it.

I think you're going really fast on that archer girl. Normally there is a *Not interested* -> *Curious* -> *Intrigued* -> *Uncertain about sex* -> *comfortable with sex* -> *cock sleeve* progression. You have a lot of map left and are you sure you aren't using up your sex progression too fast?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Well... This is clearly a work by someone new to the RPGmaker experience. We was all there at some point.

I do suggest downloading a Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest map and trying to recreate it. That should help you figure out your map sizing better.

You do have to playthrough the game to see if it works. Not just (player starting position) and test the scene. You have a lot of very simple bugs.

Your doors feel terrible to walk through. This doesn't seem like a big issue but it actually is. Sideways doors have always been weird since the first Final Fantasy and you should avoid them whenever possible. I suggest taking a little care on that one.

For combat you have a problem where Lance and Briana are effectively immune to damage from the start. That is cool if you bought them the armor that does that, but lame if that get it by default.

Items could actually say what it is that they do. You don't need to be secretive or funny about it.

Now... for the NTR.

You should probably hit us with a Lance Orgy before the bit with the crabs. Show us and not just hint at what the status quo is before you smash it.

I think you're going really fast on that archer girl. Normally there is a *Not interested* -> *Curious* -> *Intrigued* -> *Uncertain about sex* -> *comfortable with sex* -> *cock sleeve* progression. You have a lot of map left and are you sure you aren't using up your sex progression too fast?
Aine_of_Knockaine You should definitly read this.
This is some genuine advice from someone that has made a pretty good NTR RPGM game before.

Reactions: cantpickaname

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Aine_of_Knockaine should not take any of your selfish, self-centered interests of H-Content and how it should be handled, or what to be put in. I've had enough of "CORRUPTION THIS, CORRUPTION THAT". Just let us enjoy what the Creator wants to put in. You have your Henteria Chronicles and few other titles, so be settled with those and let me fap in peace with THIS.

But for the professional Non-H Content? Yes. Any of that kind of advice would be extremely helpful and useful.

Thank you. Peace and take care.

Aine_of_Knockaine

Oct 22, 2021

Now... for the NTR.

Thank you for the advice! Yes I am planning on not using side ways doors anymore cause it looks and feels weird. As for the character corruption progression, I am making it different for every character. As for the map itself, I do plan to alter spawns, battle stats, weapons, items, etc. all down the line. I want to create the spine of the game first before adding some muscle (excuse my biology metaphor). As for the corruption itself, I want to try something new and different in my game. Most NTR games have grinding aspects of building corruption, but I want to focus more on the plot and the implications of the ntr.
Also I have seen some that people are commenting on the futa pirate picture. Just to let you all know, she is NOT in the game. She is an original character from another one of my works. I just put it in my game as a small easter egg. The main art will be like that of the 6th image. As for the bugs, thank you all for telling me. I am in the middle of trying to sort them all out, but this is my first game so please bear with me :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hey all! I am writing this to let you all know what bugs I have fixed in the game so far!
1. Fixed Lance repeating "Lena is not here" at blacksmith.
2. Added "Version 0.2 is over at the treasure after defeating goblin king."
3. Fixed replay of Silvia bathroom screen.
4. Fixed the walking animation when Lance follows Madison upstairs in the guild.
5. Fixed healing party when you sleep.
6. Fixed numerous visual bugs for the replay of Silvia's bathroom and table scene.
7. Reduced the enemy speed and aggro in the goblin cave.
8. Fixed blacksmith animation when talking.
9. Fixed the Futa church so Mia can only pray once a day (sleep to reset it)
10. Fixed some smaller bugs that were annoying but the first 9 are the main ones.

- - - -

sugar944

Mar 12, 2019

Hey all! I am writing this to let you all know what bugs I have fixed in the game so far!
1. Fixed Lance repeating "Lena is not here" at blacksmith.
2. Added "Version 0.2 is over at the treasure after defeating goblin king."
3. Fixed replay of Silvia bathroom screen.
4. Fixed the walking animation when Lance follows Madison upstairs in the guild.
5. Fixed healing party when you sleep.
6. Fixed numerous visual bugs for the replay of Silvia's bathroom and table scene.
7. Reduced the enemy speed and aggro in the goblin cave.
8. Fixed blacksmith animation when talking.
9. Fixed the Futa church so Mia can only pray once a day (sleep to reset it)
10. Fixed some smaller bugs that were annoying but the first 9 are the main ones.

- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
tks so much bro....

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRHarem-0.225
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

grego

Aug 14, 2017
The Futa Nun Heads art is great. But i was a bit disappointed that there is no futa on male sex at all. I hope you plan to add this... and much more art.

"She is an original character from another one of my works"
Where is the Futa Pirat from ? I would like check that other work out.

Reactions: DogJaba12

Aine_of_Knockaine

Oct 22, 2021
There will be aspects of Futa, but it will not be that much. As for Futa on male, it won't be in this game. However I have good news.

The art is from a lewd book I am writing called Futa Pirates where it is Futa on Male. You can check it out on my Patreon. :)

huy1102zxc

Feb 4, 2020
Bruh wtf? this game have no art??? just sound??? like yo wth??
The writing is very great, especially the cumflation part cuz i really like cumflation tag
But still, H game without arts, prefer reading a H novel :/

Last edited:

Aine_of_Knockaine

Oct 22, 2021
Bruh wtf? this game have no art??? just sound??? like yo wth??
The writing is very great, especially the cumflation part cuz i really like cumflation tag
But still, H game without arts, prefer reading a H novel :/
Unfortunately, I can't draw to save my life haha, so all the money I raise on my Patreon, 100% of it goes towards artist's commissions. Though I do like to think my writing is alright haha.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes