RPGM - NTR Harem [v0.225] [Aine Knockaine]

1. 1.00 star(s)

PantsRats

Not a lot of redeeming qualities here. It's hard to give this one a proper rating, because I couldn't progress very far. I encountered game breaking bug after game breaking bug. It's one of the most broken games I've ever played.
    From what I did see, there's no art of any kind, and RPGM isn't the best option for a text based game. The writing is lazy, the dev doesn't even bother trying to skillfully corrupt your loving harem, they fuck the antagonist almost as soon as they meet him.

Even if the game didn't seem broken, it wouldn't be a good title. In it's current state, it shouldn't even be considered 'playable'.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

nuclear

Definitely a work in progress, there's some bugs that need to be ironed out, with some events not firing correctly or areas not accessible without backtracking.
    In terms of NTR content however, it's got some serious potential. The scenes that are currently there are great, though they lack images currently.
    Give it a couple months for some more polish and content, or play it now for a quickie or two, this game's worth keeping an eye on.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Lacinnor

Just a friendly reminder that this is a website for adult games and people look for sex scenes most of the time. Sure there are purely text-based games but these ones usually have a lot of good dialogue to get you to use your imagination. This game is your typical RPGM game with a silly nonsense plot and horrible dialogue, which can be fun if the sex scenes are good...but as i stated before there aren't any. I just don't see what the point of this game is.

Not to mention the gameplay is also pretty bad, absurd spawn rate and boring combat.