Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Carrera RagnarBloodbaneXanadus wrote a pretty nice save editor that they linked to here: https://f95zone.to/threads/flexible-survival-2020-11-13-nuku-valentines.28163/post-4510198

I wrote a post partially covering the format for the exported files a few months ago, if you're curious: https://f95zone.to/threads/flexible-survival-2020-11-13-nuku-valentines.28163/post-3862041. Definitely use Xanadus's editor instead of the shitty one I wrote, haha.
Slight problem if you want to use Xanadus's save editor it needs x64 systems to open, yours, however, doesn't so it's easier to run via virtual machines on other systems.

Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
How do I get this game running on Mac out of curiosity?
I had pretty good luck with . It's not the friendliest thing in the world (then again, neither is Windows Git) but it's serviceable.

Edit: As far as what to do to get it to run, download Gargoyle and drag it to Applications, then grab the raw files . Start Gargoyle (might have to CTRL-click it on the first run—I don't remember), point it to the downloaded file, and it should start up.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
I had pretty good luck with . It's not the friendliest thing in the world (then again, neither is Windows Git) but it's serviceable.
Huh, i use gargoyle as well and after some recently updates in the game, it doesn't allow me to make the command "undo" more than 1 time after playing a little bit, it's get the message "Undo capacity exhausted.", earlier versions of the game, i was able to undo more than once in a row, idk if the problem is the gargoyle itself or the game.

Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Huh, i use gargoyle as well and after some recently updates in the game, it doesn't allow me to make the command "undo" more than 1 time after playing a little bit, it's get the message "Undo capacity exhausted.", earlier versions of the game, i was able to undo more than once in a row, idk if the problem is the gargoyle itself or the game.
Ah, gotcha. Good to know. I tend to favor save/restore over undo, so I haven't run into that.

Given the error, I'd say it's likely an issue with Gargoyle's undo buffer being static and too small. FS stores a lot more data than most IF titles, so if anything's going to hit some sort of memory limit it's going to be that.

Reactions: Darkairus

vyntas

May 16, 2020
i know this is a kind of shot in the dark but does anyone here have access to the december 6th version of the game? i forgot to export my save before i updated o_O

DownloadingWUT

Dec 21, 2018
So... anybody know if there is a way to stop ignoring a enemy type? Didnt want to mess with the blue gryphons after combat til i had microwaved and now... "-As with the others, you turn away, ignore your urges to join in" is pretty much the boiler plate i get.
Edit: Kept playing and it fixed itself somehow. Maybe a event cleared *Shrug*

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
i think someone need to inform them the MSI download for single is heavily concidered in chrom as a msi. file virus.
-
Github download is weird af. <- use the glux as a interpreter. Or can someone permanently add a choose interpreter.
-
Also here you can download this zip file.
-
Extract then instal - best to customize where this file will install it self than defult c:. you can automatically open the globfile - same thing as gargoyle but with nightmode.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
New update was released a few days ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully someone will update the download links like Nopy so that it can be updated to the newest public release if possible, since it is falling behind from that website's updates, and either Sky Boardband Shield is blocking me access to that page or my web page can't load it, so i can't get those updates because of those problems even if am am 18 or 21 years old and older, 25 is my age currently.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Hopefully someone will update the download links like Nopy so that it can be updated to the newest public release if possible, since it is falling behind from that website's updates, and either Sky Boardband Shield is blocking me access to that page or my web page can't load it, so i can't get those updates because of those problems even if am am 18 or 21 years old and older, 25 is my age currently.
Jeez, that sounds annoying. Sorry to hear that.

I just went ahead and uploaded the latest gblorb (which looks to have been built on 2021-02-08) to my web server if you want to grab it from there (assuming Sky lets you):

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Don't suppose anyone knows the new secret cheat code and is willing to share?
I did a quick search through the code and came across one (beside the "iwannacheat" that the game gives you). Not sure how freely known or documented it is:

VoriaCheat: Gives the player Voria, a carnivorous plant pet, in her fully grown state.

That was really the only one that stood out to me. However, there are a slew of helpful . Most of them just deal with reading the game's internal structures—nothing too exciting for players—but there are still some pretty powerful ones that you'll probably find useful. You'll need to type "debug" before any of the following cheats will work. The debug command will add some extra text to the game output, but you can always turn on debug mode, enter the cheat, and then turn it off to get around that. Since these are developer cheats, they will not affect your score. Here they are (note: these are all case insensitive):

zGiveLevel: Levels up the player. This will prompt the player to select a new feat or perk if applicable.

IWannaTest: Immediately grants the player the fast travel points that they would get from Trixie's "Open World" cheat. This also sets all of the players stats (strength, dex, etc) and level to 30 and grants them the following feats (I think this is almost, if not all, of the available feats):

zAllPetTest: Gives the player all of the available combat allies.

zChangeSize: Allows the player to change their body size without an infection.

zImpreg <creature>: Impregnates the player with the specified creature (e.g. "zimpreg wyvern").

zInfect <creature>: Infects the player with the specified creature (e.g. "zinfect sabretooth"). Note: If you are playing the researcher scenario, this will not infect the player and will generate blank vials that cannot be used.

RemoveFeat <feat>: Removes one of the player's feats (e.g. "RemoveFeat Curious"). Note: this will not allow the player to select a new feat to replace the deleted one. Also, there is no way to directly add feats (except for "kinky"—see below). If you did wish to add one, you'd need to use the level up cheat until the player is eligible for a new feat.

add kinky: Adds the "Kinky" feat to the player.

remove kinky: Removes the "Kinky" feat from the player.

flip sub dom: Changes the player from submissive to dominant, or vice-versa. If the player has neither feat, this command does nothing.

zSpawn <creature>: Spawns a creature, regardless of whether or not the creature can normally spawn in that area (e.g. "zspawn latex fox").

zUnresolve <event>: Unresolves an event. This will allow the player to play through a one-time encounter again (e.g. "zunresolve dropped handbag").

zItem <item>: Gives the player an item (e.g. "zItem water bottle").

zAllItems: Gives the player one of every item in the game (might want to do this in the library, since this is guaranteed to overburden the player).

zListAllItems: Lists all of the items in the game, along with their description. This is useful when combined with the ItemsCheat debug code. Be aware that the list is extremely long. You may want to run this once and then paste the list into a text file for future reference.

Edit: Updated cheat list for the June 2021 build.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
Jeez, that sounds annoying. Sorry to hear that.

I just went ahead and uploaded the latest gblorb (which looks to have been built on 2021-02-08) to my web server if you want to grab it from there (assuming Sky lets you):
I know, my mum is 100% wanting her family's internet and real life things to be as SFW all the way if possible, and that link works, so i can get that file, if i end up having new parents that allows me to use 18+ or NSFW related websites and don't care about it, then i will be fine, but my mum is not like that, and i don't know how to do the required things to keep on living as long as possible in the world, paying bills, monthly fees, buying foods, drinks, and other such things, stuffs like that for living as long as possible in the world

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
New update was released a few days ago.

Well my last save doesn't work with this update (always say restore failed) and this
"Running with Wolves: A new start choice allows the player to start off with Fang already at the library and already transformed into a feral wolf."
doesn't work either bc my character remain fully human.

Mar 1, 2018
"Running with Wolves: A new start choice allows the player to start off with Fang already at the library and already transformed into a feral wolf."

Thank you for reporting this bug. It is in the process of being fixed.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes