Others Completed Flirty Lovey Sex with a Blonde Twintails Knightess [Final] [Neet Corp]

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
This is Neet Corp, if you give a shit about MTL For their works you're out of your mind. They just make good animations.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
That supposed to be Bradamante?
Guess I can sorta see it.

give me your fgo friend codes you freaks

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
"twin female blonde tails knight LoVely with SeX"
I don't know what any of that means but this game sounds wild. Count me in.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
ok so I'll say what no one else in this thread seems to be saying since it seems people are confused

This is functionally equivalent to a Zone animation. There is no story, hell there's no leadup. The 'game' is just selecting a position and then a selection of slow/fast/cum options. Don't worry about the description, it has nothing at all to do with the content. Even if this is 'MTL' (which honestly it doesn't seem to be) it doesn't matter since all that's 'necessary' to translate is six single-word buttons, and honestly it'd be perfectly playable even if it wasn't in English at all. Are you down to see a blonde girl with twintails get railed in a couple different positions? Download away.

It sounds like this was originally in Animations & Loops (or at least it was somewhere else) until a team member moved it here for some reason, and tbh it probably should have stayed in Animations, I wouldn't call this a game by any stretch.

Last edited: