• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Partial WIP Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Training Edition

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 7, 2018
RJ248367_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Elulu, a princess of Flower Land who visited the human world for social studies.
However, soon after she came to the human world, Flowerland was invaded by the neighboring country, Fungus Land, and Elulu lost her mother and her native Flowerland.
Only one person, Eruru left in the human world.

Elulu decides to save Flowerland by regaining the Flower Jewel, the proof of the Queen of Flowerland that her Mother Dione has sent to the human world with all her power.

However, the place to which the flower jewel was transferred was unlucky (?), And it was in a molester vehicle that was crowded with a molesters​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-21
Release Date: 2019-05-02
Original Title: Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Training Edition
Aliases: フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・お触り調教編ー
Developer: Sardine ya
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.23
Language: English [Machine Translation] [Incomplete]
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MIRROR
Unofficial translation by @JustHereToTranslate

RJ248367_img_smp6.jpg RJ248367_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 7, 2018
Just started on it today so it pretty new, Mostly doing the combat dialogue.

Total Lines: 2351
Translated lines : 351
Untranslated lines left: 2000

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Once you are done, report the thread. Also be sure to update your genre with the link I provided. We can help make mirrors for you as well once you supply the completed game.

Reactions: JustHereToTranslate

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Just started on it today so it pretty new, Mostly doing the combat dialogue.

Total Lines: 2351
Translated lines : 351
Untranslated lines left: 2000
You're not working with the dev in translating the JP to ENG, are you?

Also, the game in your link doesn't seem to work. It freezes upon trying to load.

Last edited:

RobidErs

Dec 21, 2019
New updates don't seem to work, the previous ones did, anybody have the links to the old versions?
Edit: Also the DLsite link is dead, looks like the dev took the game down for whatever reason, but I hear it's still being developed.

Last edited:

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Game is gonna come back on 21st August, with improvements.
Let's thank the thread poster for translating the game into English. *Clap, clap, clap*

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Game seems to get stuck on "It will start soon". Flower spins for a minute, then freezes, then nothing further happens. Is this version linked broken?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
A new update is available here:

The game creator has commissioned a translator to official make an english translation, which is being added in game updates. It can be chosen in the menu option screen. The translation is nearly finished as well for when the next update drops. Now we just need the debug version.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Newer update here:
Also a direct dl here:

Game creator made a misstep, pushing translation back several steps. However, he updated the game to right before that so that we got the nearly finished translation version now.

Obligitury

Jun 27, 2018
you are my saviour, and here I thought no one cared about the english version of this game to talk about it. its gonna be so nice to understand whats going on in the game.

ttgd

Nov 16, 2018
Newer update here:
Also a direct dl here:

Game creator made a misstep, pushing translation back several steps. However, he updated the game to right before that so that we got the nearly finished translation version now.
thank you, kind sir

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Yesterday's update is now available.
He also has another ddl link:

ttgd: Not the uploader, simply found the torrent after searching again and thought to share it since no one had mentioned it yet.

MilkyMomo: I don't, but I made a comment on his newest torrent asking if the uploader has it. Will let you know if he responds.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote