jessigrund

May 9, 2020
I don't have any problem with good ai art but the bad ones are basically unbearable. If you are not a hard worker you don't have to "make" garbage art to tell a good erotic story ffs. Just write the story, there are lots of text based games in the platform.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
How is the sharing content in this ?
No sharing.
On the ntr path the mc only sees his sister being touched by a classmate and then imagines her being manhandled by that guy, and later when he watches the other girl being fucked, wanking to that, wishing it would be the sister. So, no sharing, only typical beta male.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
uhh i think ive got a bug in my game the sprites are not showing up its like im playing a text based game haha the only images that appear are the cg ones and the backgrounds.

Reactions: Daskapital61

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I like the unique art style or filters or whatever. The stills are great, the animations not so much unfortunately at this point.

Dev needs to keep the pronouns consistent though. What's the point of renaming the relationship if conversationally she still says both 'roommate' at times and 'sister' at others. Just keep it consistent, that way I can edit it as a lump sum.

No sharing.
On the ntr path the mc only sees his sister being touched by a classmate and then imagines her being manhandled by that guy, and later when he watches the other girl being fucked, wanking to that, wishing it would be the sister. So, no sharing, only typical beta male.
I dunno I see where you're coming from, but on the other hand the tone feels different than typical hard ntr games, in a good way for this, like even after flirting with other guy she still by all appearances is very much into the mc. NTR game logic dictates the girl must then scorn the mc, which doesn't happen here. So I'd say it falls somewhere between ntr and sharing.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes