Epiphanius

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Why did I remove NTR?

Originally, the NTR route was a side experiment, significantly smaller in scale compared to other facets of the game. When it came to giving it a more prominent role, I faced challenges. Nothing sensible was coming out; I was just wasting time, leading me to make the decision to remove it. For those who were particularly interested in that aspect, I extend my apologies.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Why did I remove NTR?

Originally, the NTR route was a side experiment, significantly smaller in scale compared to other facets of the game. When it came to giving it a more prominent role, I faced challenges. Nothing sensible was coming out; I was just wasting time, leading me to make the decision to remove it. For those who were particularly interested in that aspect, I extend my apologies.
Like alot people on this site says you need to straight up pick your audience and who you mainly wanna cater to, hopefully this dosen't back fire on you, since I'm sure alot of NTR fans are not gonna be a patreon anymore. I hope the Vanilla/Harem fans will make up for the NTR fans that quit following you as this is a good game. Me personally, I'm not on any side of the NTR/Harem fans, I just want this game and every other game that has good and decent stories to continue.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Why did I remove NTR?

THat's a damn shame, game had a unique style both in art and storytelling, and while my own preferences aren't towards "hard ntr", the lack of any of that or any sharing generally leads games to pure boring incest haremfests that feel formulaic and single-toned.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Why did I remove NTR?

Shame, it made your game stand out. I hope you have some other things planned that will keep it from becoming formulaic and boring.

Best of luck!

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Seeing that there's not much support on the patreon, it must mean the ntr fans aren't really that many. It's difficult to balance between ntr path and non ntr paths. The harem/vanilla crowd filter out games that even mention ntr in them, so you already lose a massive chunk, and since ntr is niche, relying on only that small crowd is quite challenging if there's no support.

If people were serious about wanting ntr content, support the dev so you can get more of that. Seems like it's a waste of time and resources to focus on 2 paths for the dev, hence why they dropped ntr.

VoidlessBat

Dec 18, 2022
Here comes the usual NTR fans crying that that the NTR has been removed. Prepared for a few pages of weirdos spewing the same old trash. Boohoo without NTR this game is boring now, and the classic, I won't support this game now that NTR has been removed. Just go play something else, it's embarrassing. Good luck dev

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Here comes the usual NTR fans crying that that the NTR has been removed. Prepared for a few pages of weirdos spewing the same old trash. Boohoo without NTR this game is boring now, and the classic, I won't support this game now that NTR has been removed. Just go play something else, it's embarrassing. Good luck dev
And then here comes the people with a giant spoon to stir the shit. I'm anti-NTR, but I'm not going to grab my giant spoon and stir the shit. Maybe you should put that spoon away.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
unlucky, really enjoyed the art on this one and the previous update, but the sudden remove on ntr just doesnt do it for me anymore. F

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Seeing that there's not much support on the patreon, it must mean the ntr fans aren't really that many. It's difficult to balance between ntr path and non ntr paths. The harem/vanilla crowd filter out games that even mention ntr in them, so you already lose a massive chunk, and since ntr is niche, relying on only that small crowd is quite challenging if there's no support.

If people were serious about wanting ntr content, support the dev so you can get more of that. Seems like it's a waste of time and resources to focus on 2 paths for the dev, hence why they dropped ntr.
In my humble experience, neither focus tends to kill a game; as much as those who are fans of ntr would claim pure harem games die because of that or vice versa.

What kills support is simple, not enough content in too long of a period of time. This thread has 130 Thousand views. Granted, most of those aren't unique and are repeat visitors, but still, I'm willing to bet that's a few thousand unique views. With that huge potential playerbase, I don't buy any argument about flavor of content scaring people off - that kind of scale guarantees there will be people interested in whatever niche the game has.

As for the idea that simplying paths splits resources, that's certainly true, but as with most games at such a low level of output that kind of optimization isn't even really needed; you gotta crawl before you walk.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Overview:
You are a young man who has recently crossed the threshold into adult life. Over the past few years, you have primarily focused on education and work. However, recently you made the decision to take a vacation and relax.
And now, as you explore the world beyond work, you realize that life offers much more than just work. You start paying attention to other aspects of your life, such as relationships with women.
You discover that your relationships with women you have known before can evolve into something greater.​
Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist , Big ass, Big tits, Incest, Groping, Romance, MILF, Masturbation, Teasing, male domination, vaginal sex, virgin, corruption, mobile game, oral sex, animated, creampie, voyeurism, anal sex, spanking
(sigh) :FacePalm:

Every goddamn time... Welp, let's see what this shit's about.

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

zecon

Jun 2, 2017

Did u play Our Red String? did u know that game has NTR? so for me is not about NTR mostly , i think people don't feel playing or supporting some games for whatever reasons - :unsure:

Reactions: sava75

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Did u play Our Red String? did u know that game has NTR? so for me is not about NTR mostly , i think people don't feel playing or supporting some games for whatever reasons - :unsure:
There are a ton of games out there. I try to support the games I like, but I'm not gonna dish out $500 a month to support all the games and devs I like. Unfortunately, some just don't make the cut. I tend to support the smaller/newer games because I feel those are the ones with the highest risk of getting abandoned. So, big games, like Being a DIK and A Struggle with Sin, don't get my support because they have enough of a fanbase to support them, even though they are amongst my favorite games. With the small/new games, every patron can make or break the game.

The point of all that was to show one perspective of why some games don't get support while others do. There are a ton of factors, but the one common thread I seem to find in the more successful games is quality. The games that have high quality CG, UI, story, and game mechanics tend to be the ones that get the most support.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes