Others - Completed - Flowers of Satsunai [Final] [Minami chan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sanahtlig

A tedious puzzle game interspersed with story and some ero scenes.

This reminds me of a Gacha game: tedious gameplay at the core, with some story and sex interspersed to break up the monotony and give you a goal to grind for.

The gameplay doesn't progress significantly beyond what you see in the tutorial; the number of rows and columns and the variety of symbols just increases, making each subsequent puzzle longer and more difficult than the last. Eventually I reached the end of my patience and dropped it.

The story provides minimal context for the puzzle challenges but isn't substantial enough to stand alone on its own merit. The H-scenes are likewise introduced with a minimum of setup.

There's no reason to pick this up unless you're really bored and looking to pass time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

IsaacBlade

Weird sex scenes, weird point system, the puzzles are fine though and the tutorial is excellently done.

It looks nice enough, but for some reason the text is completely opposite of the scene. This lady's giving a footjob but the text says she's sucked on this guys testicles, for eg.

The game also says that the player should try to earn points for romantic puzzles, but there's no indication of points anywhere. There's a timer counting down, and a combo system, but no score tally or any indication of what happens if you botch it.

It's functional though, I can say that much.