Unity - Abandoned - Fluvstruck [v0.3.3] [Saber Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Poopinmybutt

I hope they abandon this steaming pile of shit.

You just click through endless boring conversations that aren't the slightest bit interesting. I'm told you eventually match some gems but I never got that far besides the tutorial round. Huniepop lets you go straight into dating each girl.

Worthless. Idiotic, inompetent, dumbfuckery. Can't even rip off someone else's work properly.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

skellen666

There are no working mechanics and no content. The functionality of each color doesn't work. Repeated idea, but with bad changes. Just make huniepop valentines day with different girls and it will be good.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SuzukiPK

I'm sorry for my bad English but, it's a great game even in Demo, it still has a few hours if you don't keep the girls' answers (as it is in my case). Based on Huniepop which is a wonderful game and is one of the few games that came after it that is worth playing and, the girls are great, it is worth it. :)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

WMakelele

[Review of v0.3.3]

I don't recommend the game in its current state, I'm pretty sure I finished the version and the available content is almost non-existent. Seriously, you can get like 3 naked pics, 1 for each girl (not full body and same pose) and that's all.

Cute graphics, although far from being sexy. The idea is not new since this game seems to be identical to HuniePop.

Obviously, this may be worth in the future but right now, I think it is not.

I suppose this is a very early development phase (like, VERY EARLY).