2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
FluvStruck is a HuniePop-inspired dating sim with a unique focus on developing relationships before jumping into some fun times. The FluvStruck experience combines time management skills and memory challenges to create a fun interactive visual novel. Each mini-game date gives you the chance to impress the girl you’re trying to please.

You are a romantic novelist. Sadly, you’re absolutely terrible at writing stories… Until you meet Yuna, a hopeless young girl who is obsessed with teasing you and putting you to work. FluvStruck's story plays around your involvement with girls who have deep desires and your goal is to help them cleanse their inner demons. Will Yuna's guidance lead you down the right path in becoming the best romantic novelist?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-11-29
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Developer: Saber Studios -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Seeing the second screen picture, I think that Puzzle tag is maybe needed here...

May 1, 2017
I couldn't beat the tutorial because every date board is randomised so that means you may have to restart the game a few times.
Nice one

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Seems very interesting and quite an ambitious goal, maybe too ambitious.

Edit: It plays like Huniepop except it has less features and the preference memoricing has to be done for a while for each girl before you can date her rather than rewarding the player with currency to be used for upgrades as in Huniepop. Also, because there is no benefit to learning the preferences there is little use for it after you've answered enough of their questions. If I haven't made it clear, the 'characterization is limited to asking a question, getting the answer and parroting the answer back when asked and you occasionally get a little scene when you encounter them that gives you some info on their backstories and you can choose inconsiquential answers. You also can't see what girl is where so if you're going for one girl, goodluck.

Last edited:

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
Ooh, reminds me of Huniepop! I really liked that game! High expectations for this one!

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes