Ren'Py FLX - Downfall of I-Dolls [v0.7] [Studio Dystopia]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It is taking us some time to get to level 3 corruption because we are making new outfits for them all, since Corr 3 will be all about exhibitionism.

This month we will release content focused on Leona, since we also want to rewrite some of the old scenes (mostly, the ones where you brainwash them, since they are a bit lackluster)

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
It is taking us some time to get to level 3 corruption because we are making new outfits for them all, since Corr 3 will be all about exhibitionism.

This month we will release content focused on Leona, since we also want to rewrite some of the old scenes (mostly, the ones where you brainwash them, since they are a bit lackluster)
Good, that's right. No game is born ready or perfect. I've enjoyed it quite a bit so far and I have confidence in the improvements.

Reactions: iottytiaare

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
god this game has so much potential. author, your game is very good. I really want to see how much the girls get corrupted.

PS: Yes I can ask. How far are we from seeing Leona give some executives blowjobs in exchange for sponsorship?

loli22.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes