Ren'Py FLX - Downfall of I-Dolls [v0.7] [Studio Dystopia]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I would like to ask the dev. The second level corruption scenes are a placeholder, or are you leaving it that way? They are pretty anticlimactic. I would suggest even putting back the scenes from the level one corruption (which are hot as f) would be better than this. Or the level one scenes with couple of new words (cocks ;)) would be just enough. It felt very underwhelming after so much grind, to have just that couple of words, withouth a scene (not mentioning the after corruption blowjob scene).

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I would like to ask the dev. The second level corruption scenes are a placeholder, or are you leaving it that way? They are pretty anticlimactic. I would suggest even putting back the scenes from the level one corruption (which are hot as f) would be better than this. Or the level one scenes with couple of new words (cocks ;)) would be just enough. It felt very underwhelming after so much grind, to have just that couple of words, withouth a scene (not mentioning the after corruption blowjob scene).
I might look into it then, I didnt want to make it repetitive, the "okay hop in the machine and do all of this again" but I agree that the writing might be a bit weaker here. I'll rewrite them for next update

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
How do you made the public second level of the second establishment happen? All of the girl get really mad, if you try it. I thought that if i upgrade them to the second level corruption and then go back (Maid caffe, police and gym), they will be ok with it, but no, so how?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do you made the public second level of the second establishment happen? All of the girl get really mad, if you try it. I thought that if i upgrade them to the second level corruption and then go back (Maid caffe, police and gym), they will be ok with it, but no, so how?
I am sorry but I am not sure if I 100% understand what you mean.

But, if I understand correctly, there is only an X amount of scenes we can write a month, so when we do a new update (let's say corruption 2), and add a new location (training center), we didn't had the time to update the HQ, or their previous locations, so their scenes are still the ones from corruption 1.

Of course this will be changed; to begin with, next update (0.6) will add new scenes for police, maid, and fight club, but the amount of content needed will require two updates (so, 0.7 too) to finally complete these zones to corruption 2.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I was speaking about Joy's Maid Cafe Public training "Handsy Customer", Tomoe's Police Public training "Molest" and Leona's Gym Public training "Show Off".
If you meant these scenes are not done in this version, i would suggest, that when you click at it, to show "not available" or something similar. As of now, from how the girls react, it feels like the scenes are in the game and you must do something to make them go through, which can be a bit confusing and can left the player trying to look how to complete them.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I was speaking about Joy's Maid Cafe Public training "Handsy Customer", Tomoe's Police Public training "Molest" and Leona's Gym Public training "Show Off".
If you meant these scenes are not done in this version, i would suggest, that when you click at it, to show "not available" or something similar. As of now, from how the girls react, it feels like the scenes are in the game and you must do something to make them go through, which can be a bit confusing and can left the player trying to look how to complete them.
Is not that they are not done, but rather, those are the appropriate scenes for their respective tier (tier 1), and now that you can get to tier 2... Well there isn't new content for them yet in those specific assignments. But yes, we will change that, but we can't update everything as we add a new tier, specially if we update regularly. And if we add new assignments, it'd take more time until everything is covered.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Is not that they are not done, but rather, those are the appropriate scenes for their respective tier (tier 1), and now that you can get to tier 2... Well there isn't new content for them yet in those specific assignments. But yes, we will change that, but we can't update everything as we add a new tier, specially if we update regularly. And if we add new assignments, it'd take more time until everything is covered.
I did try them at level one, but the girls were mad and ended them really quick (and the icons were still grey like its not done). Is that how the scenes are suposed to be (please dont take that as critique or anything, i really like the game, i am just asking)?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I did try them at level one, but the girls were mad and ended them really quick (and the icons were still grey like its not done). Is that how the scenes are suposed to be (please dont take that as critique or anything, i really like the game, i am just asking)?
I didn't took it as a critique, I uh... Just don't think I am picturing very well what is going on. Can you post a screenshot?

But what I meant to say is, the HQ and their first assignment (Maid cafe, fight club and police) don't have yet their corruption 2 content, so the game keeps using the corruption 1 scenes, which ofc doesn't fits their current level of corruption.

But maybe I am misunderstanding the issue, if it is a bug I can check it and fix it

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I didn't took it as a critique, I uh... Just don't think I am picturing very well what is going on. Can you post a screenshot?

But what I meant to say is, the HQ and their first assignment (Maid cafe, fight club and police) don't have yet their corruption 2 content, so the game keeps using the corruption 1 scenes, which ofc doesn't fits their current level of corruption.

But maybe I am misunderstanding the issue, if it is a bug I can check it and fix it
Will do you better. Here are all the scenes in video.

Just to make it clear, this is how the scenes look when i played them at level one corruption (with a greyed icon after, looking as a not completed training) and at level two corruption as well (again with a greyed icon).

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Will do you better. Here are all the scenes in video.
first
second
third

Just to make it clear, this is how the scenes look when i played them at level one corruption (with a greyed icon after, looking as a not completed training) and at level two corruption as well (again with a greyed icon).
Gonna see it again when waking up but that hand is black, which signalizes no more content there

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
Can you get to lvl 3 corruption?, changelog indicates you can but I tried everything and there is no progress past level 2.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
same honestly, would be interested to know if level 3 is available or not bc so far it doesnt seem to pp up in training

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
For what I can see he only added some events for the past tiers, so not a lot new, but I also believe the tecnical changes he made ate an important part of his time, "3 per level of corruption" Is not LVL 3 corruption, lol

Reactions: Taedin

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Can you get to lvl 3 corruption?, changelog indicates you can but I tried everything and there is no progress past level 2.
The stats (including corruption) are 0-indexed, so like Asmodeus said 3 levels means levels 0, 1, 2.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Wow not a lot of changes then from what I see in the changelog and since the new download virus scare not gonna touch this till we actually get more substantial content. See you guys in 2 years.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes