Ren'Py FLX - Downfall of I-Dolls [v0.7] [Studio Dystopia]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can I somehow proceed with Tomoe being grabbed as police officer or does it end here? Did not found the content end for this game
You can, you need to finish her basic training, increase her corruption, then once you do that assign her to work at the police station

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

this is an android version, can anyone let me know if it works fine?

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
The tags seem very interesting, but could you make the MC look less like a bitch? It's not even something I usually give a shit about, I dunno if it's his hair or what.

Something about him just makes me upset.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The tags seem very interesting, but could you make the MC look less like a bitch? It's not even something I usually give a shit about, I dunno if it's his hair or what.

Something about him just makes me upset.
I'd say if enough people complain I might. And I am not really joking about this or being sarcastic lol.

What sort of suggestions people have for the MC? Just don't say ugly protagonist lmao

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
I'd say it's mostly the bowl cut and poorly fitting glasses. Personally for this sort of game most details for the MC just get in the way considering it's a stand in. The classic long-haired faceless MC/hooded guy is popular for a reason I imagine.

Don't necessarily need to make him that bland, but I personally like my MCs at least a little likeable. Dude's like a trust fund baby with rapist tendencies already, an extremely punch-able face on top is just too distracting.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Man, judging from the description, this sounds like almost EXACTLY what I'd hoped someone would make as a K/DA manager simulator...

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
I'd say if enough people complain I might. And I am not really joking about this or being sarcastic lol.

What sort of suggestions people have for the MC? Just don't say ugly protagonist lmao
First of all : godspeed with your new game.

If you're interested in my opinions I'd like to say that I liked playing "Take Over" , the game is all great fun until you started adding some heinous racebait content, forcing interracial when it wasn't even in the game tag. it's like adding forced NTR midway in a romance game out of nowhere, so I had to stop playing it because I don't like the direction it's taking. please don't force interacial/racebait in such an obnoxious way.

that and a tedious maze-like UI that doesn't let itself navigate with ease, apparently so far I'd say this game isn't as convoluted as "Take Over" but It sure could use some lighter and straight forward navigation.

As for the MC my personnal favorite is the classic mid 40 strong father figure that all theses girls are severely lacking, characters like Joel from "the last of us" or snake from "Metal Gear", a tall strong virile man ^^

I wish you all the best in the world.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
First of all : godspeed with your new game.

If you're interested in my opinions I'd like to say that I liked playing "Take Over" , the game is all great fun until you started adding some heinous racebait content, forcing interracial when it wasn't even in the game tag. it's like adding forced NTR midway in a romance game out of nowhere, so I had to stop playing it because I don't like the direction it's taking. please don't force interacial/racebait in such an obnoxious way.

that and a tedious maze-like UI that doesn't let itself navigate with ease, apparently so far I'd say this game isn't as convoluted as "Take Over" but It sure could use some lighter and straight forward navigation.

As for the MC my personnal favorite is the classic mid 40 strong father figure that all theses girls are severely lacking, characters like Joel from "the last of us" or snake from "Metal Gear", a tall strong virile man ^^

I wish you all the best in the world.
I need to ask, honestly, and I am saying this in good faith, but how much impact does this actually have? There are about 3 scenes about this in the game, which are 100% optional. There... is barely a drop in an ocean of content to say this has any meaningful impact on the story or development of the game.

And these 3 scenes are 100% optional, and it is not like the main story is about this, or it has any impact on it either; it is not a switch of goals or style mid-game, just an extra side story for a single character that you can take, or not. I understand some people don't like it; I personally just tried to add some variety so every girl would have a different kink or thing going on, but not turn the focus of the game into that, which is why that doesn't really affect the overall goal of the game (Taking over the city).

Anyway, besides that, yes, the UI is quite messy in take over, and I'd say here, although there has been an improvement, it could still be better. We actually tested it a lot (this is why this is version 0.3), and we got a lot of feedback about the UI, and fixed everything we were asked to, but of course, there are going to be things left as more people try it and find new issues with it. Saying it's convoluted is okay, but it doesn't help us to fix it or know what changes need to be made. Is there in-game info that is hard to get? Or are there too many redundant things or clicks to do to do X action? Any positive feedback will be taken into consideration, especially if it can improve the QoL of the game, but we need this feedback to be as precise as possible for us to properly implement it.

I appreciate you playing TO and this game, and I hope that you can give TO another chance if what stopped you were those scenes, because there is way more in the game than that. If not, I hope you enjoy FLX and what it has to offer, we have learned a lot since we started doing this (Take over and other projects that weren't too succesful), and we tried our best to make this release as polished and fun as possible.

About the MC, we will consider it. The problem with changing it into someone old is that the main story is about a relatively young guy receiving their inheritance. We might be able to twist it, sure, why not (It's the future, it's not unthinkable that your father had over 100 years thanks to bio enhancements), but we will probably make a poll, with sketches and ideas before we fully commit into a change. We will definitely look into it. Perhaps we can even make the portrait changeable since we don't use it too much.

• Haha
Reactions: seja10 and comcen99

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
I need to ask, honestly, and I am saying this in good faith, but how much impact does this actually have? There are about 3 scenes about this in the game, which are 100% optional. There... is barely a drop in an ocean of content to say this has any meaningful impact on the story or development of the game.

And these 3 scenes are 100% optional, and it is not like the main story is about this, or it has any impact on it either; it is not a switch of goals or style mid-game, just an extra side story for a single character that you can take, or not. I understand some people don't like it; I personally just tried to add some variety so every girl would have a different kink or thing going on, but not turn the focus of the game into that, which is why that doesn't really affect the overall goal of the game (Taking over the city).

Anyway, besides that, yes, the UI is quite messy in take over, and I'd say here, although there has been an improvement, it could still be better. We actually tested it a lot (this is why this is version 0.3), and we got a lot of feedback about the UI, and fixed everything we were asked to, but of course, there are going to be things left as more people try it and find new issues with it. Saying it's convoluted is okay, but it doesn't help us to fix it or know what changes need to be made. Is there in-game info that is hard to get? Or are there too many redundant things or clicks to do to do X action? Any positive feedback will be taken into consideration, especially if it can improve the QoL of the game, but we need this feedback to be as precise as possible for us to properly implement it.

I appreciate you playing TO and this game, and I hope that you can give TO another chance if what stopped you were those scenes, because there is way more in the game than that. If not, I hope you enjoy FLX and what it has to offer, we have learned a lot since we started doing this (Take over and other projects that weren't too succesful), and we tried our best to make this release as polished and fun as possible.

About the MC, we will consider it. The problem with changing it into someone old is that the main story is about a relatively young guy receiving their inheritance. We might be able to twist it, sure, why not (It's the future, it's not unthinkable that your father had over 100 years thanks to bio enhancements), but we will probably make a poll, with sketches and ideas before we fully commit into a change. We will definitely look into it. Perhaps we can even make the portrait changeable since we don't use it too much.
Thank you for taking on your time to read me,

The point is not about the amount of content there is in the game that have that fetish (or any fetish in particular), but the fact that it IS a fetish, and should be treated as such,

I would use this as a far fetched example but adding a scene with the character covering himself in feces and jerking off to a dead animal and saying "it's just one scene it doesn't affect the game"... it's a fair point but it's not what I'm here for, it's not something that appeal to me and not what I was in for, and regardless of the impact of that scene on the overall grand scheme of things, it is still part of the sum total of the character development.

you took a more sensible approach this time as far as I can tell, using silhouettes for other characters involved in sexual interactions with the girls and I think it's preferable,

If you want to make a game about interracial sex, by all mean do it, you will appeal to an audience, but don't sprinkle it here and there as if everyone SHOULD like it.

as for the UI, I meant it with no intent to be offensive in any way, I just believe that a simple "tree ramification" type of UI, without having several menus that interfere with the same thing, with a main screen that display an overall view and MC options, and then character specific sheet with all the switch, toggle, clothing options, tasks. the idea would be to concentrate as much information and control in as few panels as possible.

I know it's not as simple as I present it, but I believe it's more ergonomic for the player to have as few clics as possible.

As for the MC I understand perfectly what you were going for, my suggestion was about the idea of a more mature life hardened character with a stronger personality, I don't think it depend on the age that much and it would be refreshing to have an actual manly man that would make sense to have in charge of a harem.

thank you kindly for your time.

Reactions: seja10

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoyed it alot. as for the main character a more manger like apperance would probly help. would be nice if their was also a futa option as a main character. wouldint be hard to tie it in with the lore as a past experiment from the father on his daughter but i understand that nots every ones cup of tea.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Since there is no crossworlds thread, another game from this developer, I will post here:

I like the mushroom woman. Its nice to see a fantasy creature for once that is not a "banged to death" generic race like elves, slimes, kitsune, or catgirls. Would be nice if we could focus on specific routes instead of needing to 100% the game.
???

Cross Worlds

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I have to ask, i finished all trainings for headquarter and their second job, but the public molest part for Joy and Tomoe simply doesn't work, they keep refusing and i'm not finding anything anymore in the game to do, did this scenes not got added to the game yet?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I have to ask, i finished all trainings for headquarter and their second job, but the public molest part for Joy and Tomoe simply doesn't work, they keep refusing and i'm not finding anything anymore in the game to do, did this scenes not got added to the game yet?
If you notice the hand turns black, that means (maybe I should explain this in a tutorial) that you can't train this in this level

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes