VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Foggy Hill [Final] [BiggestDickest]

1. 2.00 star(s)

mikedaliyahoo

****************************************************************************
    Renders : 2/5 : original models, few one position animations, but not realistic at all
    Story 3/5 As boring as silent hill ^^
    Characters 2/5 Everyone so full of himself!
    Short and not interesting for me. No graphic violence except, one poor wave of blood out of nowhere drawed by my little sister
    Meh, 5 mn of "gameplay" not interesting story (for me)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Foggy Hill [ v0.2 ]

When the first version came out from the screenshots I thought renders may be a bit rough. But now playing this I get to know the conclusion that was a stupid though. Renders are nicely polished for a HS2 game. About the story plot well this one is a horroric one there is sound effects and bgm to give a horroric atmosphere. Sometimes it delivers the part perfectly sometimes not. This is at early stage there are events going on it doesn't make that sense but for a horroric plot it fits nicely. Maybe in the upcoming updates we can get to know more about what's actually happening I liked the action scenes in the game. Waiting to see more of these action scenes. It's badass. Dev is talented may be in the future dev can make a superhero game

+ Renders
    + Fight scenes
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Zack SNIDEr

Seems like the Creator is having a contagious fun with the characters on screen.
    Dark comedy which already can go any way keeping me guessing how the game is going to end.
    Took one star off the rating cause i know this is going to be a short story.