3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
MainMenu.png

Overview:
You find yourself trapped in a town shrouded by fog.
Nothing seems to make sense there.
Will you make it out of there, ever?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-26
Release Date: 2022-12-21
Developer: BiggestDickest - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: Compressed* -
ANDROID*

*Any of these ports or versions are not by the dev. use at your own risk

Intro 23.jpg Intro 34.jpg Intro 43.jpg intro 48b.jpg Intro 57.jpg ch2_41.jpg ch2_26.jpg ch2 72.jpg end1 15.jpg end1 29.jpg end1 36.jpg ch3 2.jpg ch3 49c.jpg ch3 65.jpg ch3 77.jpg ch3 79.jpg ch3 80.jpg show off 14.jpg ch3 61.jpg ch3 66.jpg end2 11.jpg end2 15.jpg ch4 36.jpg ch4 37.jpg ch4 38.jpg ch4 43.jpg ch4 45.jpg ch4 48.jpg ch4 57.jpg

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I think I'll wait on this one, seems to be a clone of two games that are now completed, but we will have to wait and see.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Yet. Don't worry.
Then remove the 'No sexual content' tag. That tag is for games that won't have any in the future too. It's fairly misleading for people who want to see sexual content as such and for those who don't either.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Then remove the tag. That tag is for games that won't have any in the future too. It's fairly misleading for people who want to see sexual content as such and for those who don't either.
It's not up to me. I have no control over the tags, even as the thread owner. But I reported the thread and now they are gone.

Edit: Oh you mean no sexual content. Ok. Sure.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Then remove the 'No sexual content' tag. That tag is for games that won't have any in the future too. It's fairly misleading for people who want to see sexual content as such and for those who don't either.
It's not up to me. I have no control over the tags, even as the thread owner. But I reported the thread and now they are gone.

Edit: Oh you mean no sexual content. Ok. Sure.
As I understand it, if a game WILL have lesbians in it but at the current version it does not, then it cannot have the lesbian tag.

So if a game will have sexual content but at the moment it does not have sexual content, I see nothing wrong with having that tag. People won't be mislead into thinking it has sex in the demo.

EDIT: BTW BiggestDickest can I assume you're familiar with life of Brian?

• Haha
Reactions: Pivetta

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
...Is the person in the second and fourth screenshot supposed to be the male protagonist?
I know I thought the MC was female looking at the banner. Then saw the screenshots and the only thing that lets you think this is a male is the lack of breasts. Even looks like wearing makeup and lipstick. Only ever saw that hairstyle on female npc's too, so that ain't helping either. And real life, for that matter. Never seen a guy wearing a bob that has that tapering in the back and sides. Even when my hair was at that length it never looked like that. Being at that length is the worst part of growing out your hair.

Reactions: EJW and HogRocket

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I know I thought the MC was female looking at the banner. Then saw the screenshots and the only thing that lets you think this is a male is the lack of breasts. Even looks like wearing makeup and lipstick. Only ever saw that hairstyle on female npc's too, so that ain't helping either. And real life, for that matter. Never seen a guy wearing a bob that has that tapering in the back and sides. Even when my hair was at that length it never looked like that. Being at that length is the worst part of growing out your hair.
I honestly don't think he looks that feminine. I can assure you that he is not wearing lipsticks or makeup. I can try to change his appearance to be more masculine but I was focused on making him handsome. About the hair, I have very limited choices. The hair assets are shared between male and female characters, but most of them are made for females. I thought I chose one that looked more neutral.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
No, sorry.

Edit: Oh, well I did watch the scene where "BiggusDickus" comes from on Youtube, and a couple of other scenes as well. I didn't know it was called Life of Brain. But I never watched the whole thing xd.
Watch it. It's still fresh.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes