Aug 6, 2016
>dev is named biggest dickest
>game contains no sexual content
what did he mean by this?
:unsure:

Reactions: _Maou_

Jester-Fox

May 16, 2017
Based purely on the screenshots he'd make some money as a trap. Personally, I'd say changing him is really low prio compared to adding that maiden voyage, if you catch my drift. Its sex.. I mean sex.

Edit: Hooooooooly fuck the school building convo girls eyes are large. My flavor of uncanny, sincerely, love it.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
>dev is named biggest dickest
>game contains no sexual content
what did he mean by this?
:unsure:
Based purely on the screenshots he'd make some money as a trap. Personally, I'd say changing him is really low prio compared to adding that maiden voyage, if you catch my drift. Its sex.. I mean sex.

Edit: Hooooooooly fuck the school building convo girls eyes are large. My flavor of uncanny, sincerely, love it.
Yes, sorry, I did think about whether or not to finish the first sex scene before releasing the game, but I need some time to test out making animations in Honey Select 2. I wanted to release the game first to see how the reception for its premise is.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Yes, sorry, I did think about whether or not to finish the first sex scene before releasing the game, but I need some time to test out making animations in Honey Select 2. I wanted to release the game first to see how the reception for its premise is.
Maybe my thoughts on the matter are wrong but here is my take on the "no sexual content" tag

If the game will have sexual content, dont ever use it even if the v1 release doesnt have it yet. Most games dont have content for their first release or first few and they dont use that tag. The second a potential player sees your game and looks at the tags and sees that, they move on. Even if your game reaches a point in the story for sex and you remove the tag its too late.

I cant help but think that devs who use that tag on a game that will have sex later on is just sabotaging themselves.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Maybe my thoughts on the matter are wrong but here is my take on the "no sexual content" tag

If the game will have sexual content, dont ever use it even if the v1 release doesnt have it yet. Most games dont have content for their first release or first few and they dont use that tag. The second a potential player sees your game and looks at the tags and sees that, they move on. Even if your game reaches a point in the story for sex and you remove the tag its too late.

I cant help but think that devs who use that tag on a game that will have sex later on is just sabotaging themselves.
Alright, I'll see if I can get the mods to remove it. There will definitely be sex coming in the next update. I'm grateful for all the advice. It's my first game and there are lots of things I don't know.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Good luck mate! Once 0.7 is out it's going to be my first game to play!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
XD, thanks. There's not much content for now but well, I do think I delivered on the horror side of things xd.
I aim at 60-90 minutes worth of content on every update. As a player, I dislike short updates even if they are frequent. I enjoy sinking my teeth into an update, even if I have to wait for it more.

Reactions: _Maou_

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I aim at 60-90 minutes worth of content on every update. As a player, I dislike short updates even if they are frequent. I enjoy sinking my teeth into an update, even if I have to wait for it more.
Yeah I understand, but I kinda just wanted to test the waters first.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Foggy Hill [Demo] [BiggestDickest] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 124 mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

Also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Can I just get a Silent Hill/Benny Hill crossover please?
Is that too much to ask?
Well, unfortunately, I didn't even know who Benny Hill was until now. Being that unfamiliar with him, I'm afraid I can't be of much help.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
" Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits. "

Odd things to exclude... weird seeing those three grouped with those other tags though...

Although, noticed that incest wasn't excluded... soooo :WeSmart:
"Patreon".... Nevermind :KEK:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes