3D-Daz Foot Fetish

Would you support me for Foot Fetish content?

• Yes, for sure. Where is the link, and content?

Votes: 265 94.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 16 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neo-lithium

Nov 7, 2017
Beautiful renders! Have you tried out Ophelia 7 and her HD morphs? Honestly the most realistic feet that Daz has to offer, her soles are just delicious!

Reactions: mattocean

mimininos

Oct 4, 2018
Wow nice details, with your new card, how long would you say, it take you to make a render like this one?
As far as I remember it took just a few minutes, maybe less. Take into account: there's no background in this one, the entire scene consists of a lounge chair and the character (& her hair, clothes, wine glass...etc). This shortens render time. You can add a background later on photoshop.

Also, I think you've mistaken me for mattocean. I didnt get a new card.

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Wow nice details, with your new card, how long would you say, it take you to make a render like this one?
It took about 35-40 minutes, 1.400 iterations. After rendering I used post-denoiser, not the build-in one of Daz and did post-process in pshop.

The new card has 2,560 Cuda cores and 8 gig of ram, the other card what I had befor a 1050ti 4gb had only 768 cuda cores. A huge different.

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
What do you guys think about my latest render? Did some Pshop correction, played with levels, contrast, and layer blending...

I am working on contents right now. Unfortunately I lost a HDD with great renders but I start it over. She is one of my new character. Hope you guys like her.

slor01.jpg

DeadVoivod

Nov 16, 2021
I guess I join your thread, very nice stuff so far.

My favorites would be toes without nail polish, prefer the natural look, toe pointing scenes, feet in nylon stockings and feet with high arches. Not the sole guy, more toes ;)

Btw, I like the girls petite and rather small boobs, don't like big or huge boobs.

Last edited: