Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
any chance for different download site nopy and letsupload is not working for me ? Anychance for workupload or mega link for the pc version of the mod ??

Reactions: libertypics

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
any chance for different download site nopy and letsupload is not working for me ? Anychance for workupload or mega link for the pc version of the mod ??
Try the attached download

Reactions: Dependable_223

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated with my Android port
Report any bugs you might encounter. This is a beta version, and I am not the developer of the game, so I'll probably only fix bugs caused by my port.

@Bullet07, @E One Above All

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
how to doqwnload
Welcome to the forums. Now that you are registered and logged in, you should be able to see download links in the original post. Unless you're downloading the Android version, you need to download the game from here, before installing the cheat mod.

Reactions: realdp

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Just clarifying, I am NOT at risk of missing events using this mod because you don't touch reward points? So I can just max out everything and still be safe?

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Just clarifying, I am NOT at risk of missing events using this mod because you don't touch reward points? So I can just max out everything and still be safe?
I'm not guaranteeing anything. The developers code works, but it's some real spaghetti-code. Hard for me to keep track of everything.

I tried playing a save where I boosted everything from the start, and I didn't notice any missing events, and I did have to grind a whole lot still to get to some of them.

Cheat responsibly (y)

Reactions: inkysquid

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I'm not guaranteeing anything. The developers code works, but it's some real spaghetti-code. Hard for me to keep track of everything.

I tried playing a save where I boosted everything from the start, and I didn't notice any missing events, and I did have to grind a whole lot still to get to some of them.

Cheat responsibly (y)
I'll take that risk, lol. This is a ridiculous amount of grind otherwise. You rock!

Reactions: lTTMl and CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'll take that risk, lol. This is a ridiculous amount of grind otherwise. You rock!
Lol, that is true ^^ I recommend using the walkthrough, then cheat a little bit at the time, instead of repeating the same events 100 times to get to a point

Reactions: realdp

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
approximately 1hr play this, and game always force close without quick last save.. and my last setting editing (preference) back to normal. I think the game take to much of ram memory (my ram 4gb)
but, thank you for the cheat mod. make it easy for playing :love:

sorry for my bad eng.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Ambrose2112

Apr 29, 2019
Is there an optimal time or number to use the stats cheat? I d/l and just went ham on stats and they keep resetting and not reacting. 3k was where I put relationships and - 400 for inhibitions.

Dobi still just have to trigger events? I have saves for Android 5.0, not sure if they will work if I move them. Thanks for your help!

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is there an optimal time or number to use the stats cheat? I d/l and just went ham on stats and they keep resetting and not reacting. 3k was where I put relationships and - 400 for inhibitions.

Dobi still just have to trigger events? I have saves for Android 5.0, not sure if they will work if I move them. Thanks for your help!
As I mentioned in a previous post, I recommend following the walkthrough, and using the cheat to prevent having to repeat everything as many times as the walkthrough tells you to. A lot events won't trigger without you having said certain things in conversations a number of times, or without having done other events. I haven't added these variables to the mod, as it would be very easy to mess up your whole game by adding too much points. I explained this in more depth here.

Unless the version you've been playing before is too heavily modified by someone, your 5.0 save should be compatible with my port.

I haven't had issues with stats actually resetting myself. My cheat mod is pretty much only using known console commands, and changes variables the same way (with the exception of the name change feature) so that problem is new for me :unsure: Be sure not to roll back, or load a save to where before you used a cheat, because then it will reset. You'd have to use the cheat again then.

Last edited:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I want to mentiom that the game crash after a day (ingame time) and exit the game. Not sure if this problem is from my phone, the coding or something else, but I felt like informing you

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
I want to mentiom that the game crash after a day (ingame time) and exit the game. Not sure if this problem is from my phone, the coding or something else, but I felt like informing you
yeah,, same problem with me.. android port game take to much ram of memory.. always crash and force close

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
yeah,, same problem with me.. android port game take to much ram of memory.. always crash and force close
Can you try version?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote