Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Foot Of The Mountains 1&2 - Cheat Menu [v1.2.2] [CLDꝜ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated with latest version of the cheat menu.
Changelog:
-Name change feature now supports all dialogue up to v5.0 Final.
-Console is now activated by default (shift+o)
-Cleaned up some of the messy code.
-All script files are now in a folder, along with the font file.
(Source files are now bundled in the same .zip as the rest of the files)

Android version has also been added to OP
(@Abstract123 @wini @Wikiap809)

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
tried to install the mod according to the instructions, made my game crash.
Need a error log to be able to help you out.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "Spokk, post: 1957339, member: 24694"]
nvm cela fonctionne maintenant que j'ai redémarré ma maquette. allez comprendre, merci quand même
[/CITATION]

I installed the game:
Foot of the mountains [v 5.0] and the cheat menu [v 0.2.3] [Crackalackadingdong]

and I have the following error (photo attached)

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
[QUOTE = "Spokk, post: 1957339, member: 24694"]
nvm cela fonctionne maintenant que j'ai redémarré ma maquette. allez comprendre, merci quand même
[/CITATION]

I installed the game:
Foot of the mountains [v 5.0] and the cheat menu [v 0.2.3] [Crackalackadingdong]

and I have the following error (photo attached)
You have both the old and new version installed. Remove CHEATMOD.RPYC and CHEATMOD-ND.rpyc from the "game" folder, but keep all the files that are in the "CHEATMOD" folder.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
It is insta,led, lets me change numbers. But interactions don't improve, stay the same
This mod doesn't completely take away all of the grind, it only helps. You still need to do certain things a number of times. The mod takes away a lot of the grind because you can change relationship points etc. You only get +5 relationship points each time you trigger a certain scene, which means you might have to do it a lot more without cheating, compared to what you have to if you cheat.

Certain events are also linked together, meaning one event might not trigger, because you haven't done another event. If you're interested, I'll try to explain to you how this works in the spoiler below. You can see an example of a scene that works differently, depending on more than just relationship points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could add reward points etc (from the spoiler above) to the cheat menu, but if I do this, people will start missing events etc, and probably bug out the game somehow. If I'm really bored one day, I might look in to improving this mod with features that can hold your hand while playing. Maybe closer to the final release of the game.

Of course there's a chance a more skilled, less lazy modder than me would creates a "handholding"-mod before I even start considering doing that. I honestly don't enjoy the game enough in the state it is in right now to put too much energy in to the mod right now:)

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Will you add v6? Thanks
I'll update the cheat mod with the latest dialogues tonight. Not sure if I'll be able to finish the Android port before tomorrow.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated the cheat mod to support the dialogue of v6.0 Beta. I'm working on the Android port.

Edit: Android port updated

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote