Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
Suddenly the door opened, I had almost reached my climax in Beverly when I noticed that someone was tampering with my testicles - oh wow, I should know that tongue jwwddfffffddeedddsshhjkjkee.jpg
Suddenly the door opened, I had almost reached my climax in Beverly when I noticed that someone was tampering with my testicles - oh wow, I should know that tongue

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
hmm...:unsure: why does Melinda use "nipple covers" (sorry I really don't know what to call it!) after asking her boss for help? :)
Company policy clearly states:

- Nipple covers to be worn whist performing duties in the Photocopying Room!

*I will see if I can find other policies of interest at this company*

Last edited:

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Company policy clearly states:

- Nipple covers to be worn whist performing duties in the Photocopying Room!

*I will see if I can find other policies of interest at this company*
That's really a bad and ILL-TIMED policy! :( Female employees should be encouraged to not wear bras and anything else to cover their nipples anywhere in the company if they find it unnecessary, especially in the director's office and IN THE POTOCOPYING ROOM!:whistle: please reconsider boss,CosmoK!:cautious: at least for Melinda,... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: CosmoK

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
That's really a bad and ILL-TIMED policy! :( Female employees should be encouraged to not wear bras and anything else to cover their nipples anywhere in the company if they find it unnecessary, especially in the director's office and IN THE POTOCOPYING ROOM!:whistle: please reconsider boss,CosmoK!:cautious: at least for Melinda,... :cool:
There is a new manager, he is very keen to try your suggestion.

I suspect he needs no introduction.

My thanks to bebiho for sharing the character information with me. Some time ago I tried to find this character, but without success. So, thank you.

New rules are being discussed with staff...
Company Policy 2a.jpg

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
"Is this appropriate for the photocopying room?"

CP Laptop.jpg

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
now i have asked that i get feedback on the game in the guest book but in the last post there was only advertising but no criticism of the game that was not how the thing was intended - i neither need an apartment in teheran nor a moving company in the ukraine-especially since that is rather life-threatening there

Reactions: CosmoK