Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
we are waiting for a very interesting sequel ))
Well, to be honest, this was all supposed to be just a render where I was going to test the use of BLENDER, but I decided I needed an introduction to get there!
Well, since all this takes time and patience to do, I do apologize to the very few interested, but I won't continue, since there seems, once again, to be no interest in the community!
The numbers speak for themselves!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Romado

Nov 24, 2019
Well, to be honest, this was all supposed to be just a render where I was going to test the use of BLENDER, but I decided I needed an introduction to get there!
Well, since all this takes time and patience to do, I do apologize to the very few interested, but I won't continue, since there seems, once again, to be no interest in the community!
The numbers speak for themselves!
everyone has their own taste and you will not please everyone so that I think you should not be so disappointed, but you need to move on. in addition, it will be another work that you have not completed, to be honest, I do not remember the work that you have completed very often, you throw it halfway, and I do not like all of your work, of course, but again I repeat this is a matter of taste. P.S: no offense, I just wanted to help. complete at least one job and you will surely have your own audience))

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
everyone has their own taste and you will not please everyone so that I think you should not be so disappointed, but you need to move on. in addition, it will be another work that you have not completed, to be honest, I do not remember the work that you have completed very often, you throw it halfway, and I do not like all of your work, of course, but again I repeat this is a matter of taste. P.S: no offense, I just wanted to help. complete at least one job and you will surely have your own audience))
No, I'm sorry srt87 but I won't!
Time to move to other threads where my work is recognized!
But there's no problem, because you are well accompanied with the rest of the artists!

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
No, I'm sorry srt87 but I won't!
Time to move to other threads where my work is recognized!
But there's no problem, because you are well accompanied with the rest of the artists!
do not base the quality of your work on the preferences taken, most of the fanboys who attend these sections do not even know where to start judging a job, just look at the stupidity of their comments ... first they ask and then they insult ... they are all like this ... continue with your job and don't care ... have fun doing it ... get out of f95 and try other places ... you will find people who judge your work differently ... and don't say I don't love you ... this will cost me yet another wave of insults :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020
bro !!! you guys should create a team then published a game using melinda . Still waiting almost 2 years for new game !!
I am working on a demo of a game with the character of melinda, it is a linear story with some options and the protagonist is her, I hope to hear from you soon about the game because in truth with my work, my personal life and other things, it gives me little to work on in something like this it would also be my first game, the only thing I can tell you I hope not to disappoint you and I hope you like it ps: thanks to Cosmo is that I have the model that you will see, I gave him some references that the original dev gave me so it is something "close" to the original but not completely, really thanks Cosmo and you will be the first to fully test the demo I hope to bring you news