Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

SamKassor

Jun 15, 2024
yes please cosmok...............................
It's true that he has a rare presence and his work and Artworks are awesome, CosmoK always evolves on technical details, quite advanced, but you know, today we have a surprise. But I need to have made three posts before I can post links.

SamKassor

Jun 15, 2024
I agree. It's not just about the art, the story was somewhat very interesting. I wish this game gets restarted with all these fanart artists joined together. It has potential to be up there with the best.
Good morning, CosmoK and I (we are partners on this project) have made good progress in what you indicate.
I have to submit a post request to F95 to present the upcoming game: a fairly long Alpha version.

It has imperfections and is not finished but it has the merit of existing now. If you like the work of CosmoK and Mel, you will be happy, I think, to find Mel in a serious and well-constructed adventure.

Reactions: truerty and Gearz24

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Good morning, CosmoK and I (we are partners on this project) have made good progress in what you indicate.
I have to submit a post request to F95 to present the upcoming game: a fairly long Alpha version.

It has imperfections and is not finished but it has the merit of existing now. If you like the work of CosmoK and Mel, you will be happy, I think, to find Mel in a serious and well-constructed adventure.
That's great. I checked it out, the game is built really well. Only thing that bothered me was, the fact that Mel sat on that boy's lap much earlier in the story as if it was a casual thing. I'd suggest you to take things slow. Tease us, burn it slow, and reward us.

Anyhow, I'll wait for the next update and let you know my feedback. Thanks for taking this up. My best wishes. :love:

Reactions: SamKassor

SamKassor

Jun 15, 2024
That's great. I checked it out, the game is built really well. Only thing that bothered me was, the fact that Mel sat on that boy's lap much earlier in the story as if it was a casual thing. I'd suggest you to take things slow. Tease us, burn it slow, and reward us.

Anyhow, I'll wait for the next update and let you know my feedback. Thanks for taking this up. My best wishes. :love:
Good evening, yes we agree with all of this, because what you indicate is exactly one of the common threads of the story.

These images (Melissa sitting on Nahui) were a fantasy of Nahui's.
CosmoK worked well on it, but edited as is, these three illustrations mean nothing, because in the story the power cut is an excuse to put these beautiful renderings in the Alpha.

Furthermore, at the time of the story, mobile phones did not exist.

Only, there you go, the renderings are very beautiful, really.
Why not add them in the Alpha to show technical capabilities (and towards more eroticism).

They will not stay and will be removed (melissa with the mobile)
The power cut (restarting the meter) will be removed, it was just an Alpha assembly demonstration.
Take this as a bonus, unrelated to the story.
CosmoK will upload these renderings to its SubscribeStar for you to benefit from and the story will not be altered.

We have the real desire to create a rising eroticism, very slow, very slow and burning.
Based on the feedback, you seem to have noticed this, which is reassuring.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a relevant analysis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: truerty