Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Yudhi Arya Wedha

Dec 11, 2018
Can we're having others choice to play her breasts, likely milky, and care.Or, just any options for playing with Melinda.I hoping, many animation for choosing.With, inhibition and sexualities o

Reactions: @c.s@

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the settings, even though this game is an incredible grindfest, I do enjoy it a bit and Aunt Melinda is just a great looking character. I figured since her husband is kind of 'Mobbed up' she probably has one of these in here garage. Please be kind with regard to comments. This is my very first render with Daz3D (other than small tests) and I already know it is a bit over-exposed. Also I want to test a new prop (McLaren 650S Spider) that I just assembled in Daz.
Aunt Melinda's New Car.png

It was rendered background less and then I layered in a background in GIMP and decreased the brightness -20 before resizing the image. I used the settings @ybdevres provided in the assets thread.

gubl

May 31, 2018
It is commendable effort, but that left ankle bending is against body physics for posture she has, so looks creepy.

Reactions: MilanShine95

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yeah, it does suspend belief, I used a premade pose intended for some other location, I was being lazy and not concentrating when I did this. Plus it was more a test to render my car conversion (Forza Horizon 3 to Daz).

Shehzad47

Sep 26, 2019
Love Melinda's whole body, if the developer will see this message. Please do something, which will lead to Daniel being breast fed by Melinda.

Reactions: fanboi