Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
She is for future update . Currently this game is shit.
This dev kind of ruined himself. His growth was excellent. People were going crazy for Melinda. He even got 800 patrons at that time. But then he started milking for money and then ended the game all suddenly. Still I hope he pick himself up and start create good games.

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020
How does the game end? What's wrong with Melinda? Does he keep the Mc ?, I really did not finish it because the way I played the game made me angry

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
This dev kind of ruined himself. His growth was excellent. People were going crazy for Melinda. He even got 800 patrons at that time. But then he started milking for money and then ended the game all suddenly. Still I hope he pick himself up and start create good games.
Melinda will no doubt return to feature more prominently in future updates of his current game or maybe a new game. He knows the character will bring in more patrons.

Reactions: SamBratt

Max 88

Dec 25, 2020
Melinda will no doubt return to feature more prominently in future updates of his current game or maybe a new game. He knows the character will bring in more patrons.
What is the name of the game? Is it Jen's Dilemma or you're talking about another new game?

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
His new game is kind of boring seems like melinda is side character for now but who knows about future ! He also knows without melinda his game is boriiiing .

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020