Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
I debated starting a separate Art Assets and Artwork thread for Jen's Dilemma, but since there appears to be a bit of character crossover apparently, I'll post this here for now...

Apartment is:

There may be a bit of re-arranging, but the main bedroom and kitchen/living area is this asset.

Jen is most likely:

With maybe minor breast (slightly smaller) and glute tweaks, otherwise looks good.

Jen's hair is:

You'll need to darken the hair (I just changed the base color to black and glossy color to a darker gray) or maybe grab this:

A couple of Jen's outfits:

With different panties (haven't looked for them yet).

I'll add a render here later, if I can figure out the dForce thing for her robe (I've avoided using dForce until now), or after I give up trying and just render her without the robe.

In case anyone else was curious about such things...
;)

Edit: Here's a quick render, I wasn't able to figure out how to pose the robe using dForce, so my nekkid stab at Jen will have to do...

View attachment 2104387

Probably could use a couple of tweaks (smaller breasts maybe and some other minor tweaks), but looks pretty close to me!
Thank you for this. When I'm back I'm tempted to do a test render with Mel and Jen...

Reactions: Leo3003 and OhWee

sbreghese

Jul 1, 2021
I am currently working with a notebook. Rizen 7 with AMD graphics card. I can't afford details in detail like Cosmok's work.
sorry for my bad english. i use traslator

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Help!

I spent a bunch of time trying to track down the skin texture for the MC in Jen's Dilemma (Ivan), but have had no luck. I've checked Daz3D, Renderosity and one of the other sites, no joy.

The body shape I'm pretty sure I have a baseline for, but it's the freckle pattern that I'm stressing over here. Freckle patterns are usually the best 'giveaway' for which skin texture was used on a model when searching for skin textures.

Here's a couple of reference pics from ingame:

b_relax_d15.jpg

Ivan is at the right. Note the freckle next to the neck below the left trap, the freckle on the right shoulder, the freckle below the left nipple, and the freckle immediately to the right of the belly button.

Here's a 'clean' head shot without glasses. About the only useful identifier here would be the brow shape, so I'd focus on the torso texture first. Different head morphs can move the brows around, but if you are scanning head shots, keep the brow thickness and outer curve in mind.

toi_rws3.jpg

Think of the face texture as a 'double check' point. If the torso texture can be matched up, odds are very high that it'll have the corresponding face texture.

I looked through many Genesis 2, 3 and 8 males trying to find this skin texture. I may have missed it, hopefully someone else may recognize it.

BTW, the first renders in the Jen's Dilemma images folder are dated 3/31/2021, so Ivan's model should probably have been released before then. Sometimes models are updated to 8.1 though, so keep that in mind.

Anyways, hoping someone can help with this!

Edit: found the texture finally. Greg for Genesis 3 and 8 Male. Face shape is a bit different, but that's the easy part, I have an idea about which dials to use already. The skin texture was the more important thing to match.

Last edited: